Author Topic: [P][A][Pw]--The 'Monster' Pokemon--[Ad]  (Read 13970 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Lindora

• Roleplayer
  • Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
Re: [P][A][Pw]--The 'Monster' Pokemon--[Ad]
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2016, 14:54 »
"O-okay..." Rina did not notice the smile from Quince, as she looked away right as he said 'thief'. But she did notice the smile from Nilda, and she shakilly smiled back. She back away from Quince a bit. "T-to be honest, I-I don't r-really rembember m-much about myself, e-either. S-so, maybe wie did...? I-I found out about t-the 'monster pokemon' f-from writing on the wall..."
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 05:10 by Lindora »
Azurilland Username: AwesomePikachu/Pokecommunity Username: PikachuAndEevee/Deviantart Username: Pekvceu

Hi! :heart:

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2016, 06:25 »
"Maybe, who knows, maybe we did know each other in the past. Doesn't matter now though, since we can't remember. But, Rina, seeing as we are in the same position, perhaps we should stick together anyway," she offered the eevee. "At least until we figure out this whole 'monster pokemon' thing. All I know about it I got from a note I found in this bag," she said, patting the bag with her blade. "There wasn't much information about them, just that they exist, but I can't help but feel they are important. Maybe just because it will bother me until I find out exactly what they are," she joked, realizing she could be blowing this out of proportion. "What about you, Quince? You wanna solve the mystery of the 'monster pokemon'? Or are you just going to stay in your new 'evil lair'?"
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

E.C.A.M.B.S.

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2016, 07:30 »
“For someone who lost her memory, you really have a lot to say, don’t you, Nilda?” Quince smirked, acknowledging Nilda’s talent for banter. “You know, I was actually planning on leaving myself.”

He remembered the note that explained the attempt to trap the monster Pokémon. Quince hadn’t looked over the note too carefully when Nilda showed it to him, because he was still kind of sour after losing to her. But he remembered a few details.

“That note you showed me, it mentioned Labyrinth Cave, right? I know something about Labyrinth Cave. Over the years there have been rumors of treasure there,” the thieving Weavile said. “I’ve wanted to check it out for a long time now. You two can go there to find out about those monster Pokémon, I’ll go there to get my haul.”

It was all a lie. There was no treasure. But Quince wanted to make it look like he was joining them for his own reasons, not because he was actually interested in their little quest. The truth was that he wanted to go with Nilda and Rina.

He just couldn’t explain this desire. Were they... his friends?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 07:33 by E.K.A.N.S. »

Offline Lindora

• Roleplayer
  • Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2016, 11:13 »
When Rina saw the bag, her stomach growled. She approached the bag and grabbed an apple quickly, then she backed up, chewing as she listened to what Quince wanted to say. When he had finished, she said, "I-I wouldn't mind g-getting out of this c-cave. I-It is k-kinda boring in h-here..."
Azurilland Username: AwesomePikachu/Pokecommunity Username: PikachuAndEevee/Deviantart Username: Pekvceu

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2016, 04:33 »
"So, Labyrinth cave then." Nilda started toward the exit of the cave, excited to get out of there, but even more excited to start traveling with new friends. She stopped, and without turning around, she added, "Quince, I hope you know how to get there, because I sure don't." She didn't even bother to ask Rina, as she probably wouldn't know either, for the same reason Nilda didn't.
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

E.C.A.M.B.S.

« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2016, 08:55 »
"Of course I know! I've spent enough time looking at the map planning ambushes to know where Labyrinth Cave is!" Quince laughed proudly. He spoke of his crimes shamelessly. No, they weren't crimes exactly. He saw crime as his job, and he loved his job just as any law-abiding Pokémon loved theirs.

Quince caught up to Nilda, expecting Rina to follow. Nervously, perhaps, but she'd follow. Soon he was out of his evil lair and in the fresh air, the sun, and the sight of three exploration teams that had the exit surrounded. There were nine Pokémon from the Guild in total. "There he is! Arrest him!" one of the explorers, a Tyrogue, shouted.

"I was followed!" Quince raised his claws. "Nilda, stay back." He wasn't trying to protect her because he knew she didn't need it. But Quince had a sense of responsibility. He wasn't about to get someone else caught up in his own problems. Just his luck, he'd thought the Guild wouldn't find him.

Offline Lindora

• Roleplayer
  • Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2016, 16:35 »
Rina followed them, and noticed all of the Pokemon outside the cave. She paniced and hid in a bush she noticed just outside the cave. After a bit, she slowly started sneaking around the Pokemon, silently hoping that they would not notice her.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2016, 02:48 »
It didn't take long for Nilda to decide what to do. The exploration teams had already seen her with Quince, they could assume she was an accomplice. Besides, for all she knew, she could be a criminal too, that almost felt right to her. If that was the case, they would probably arrest her too. Anyway, none of that mattered because Quince was her friend and she wasn't about to let him take on nine pokemon himself.

Nilda used Swords Dance, "Ha, and let you have all the fun? I'm not about to sit this out."

E.C.A.M.B.S.

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2016, 05:37 »
"Somehow I knew you'd say that," Quince sighed, amused. "Well, I can't stop you." Earlier Nilda had said that she only fought when she had to. But, she didn't have to fight alongside Quince, did she? She could've easily left him to take on nine Pokemon alone. So why? Why did she insist?

Friend. The word stayed in Quince's head, undisturbed by his intense heartbeat, bared fangs, and animal determination to do battle. He'd never had friends before. Was this how it felt to have someone care about him?

These thoughts hadn't yet wormed into his conscious awareness. They instead writhed fiercely in his subconscious. The ruthless Quince that they saw now was only the tip of the iceberg, much like the tip of his icy claw that tore into the explorer Tyrogue. The Guildmember recovered from the shock of the blow, but by then Quince rushed him with Revenge. The move hit the Tyrogue so hard in the face that he was sent flying like a discarded bobblehead.

It was then that Quince realized he might have to kill these Pokemon. They'd discovered his whereabouts, and now they knew Nilda's face. Why was it such a surprise for him? He'd killed before. But death was not something for Rina's eyes to see. Hiding in the bushes, she'd be horrified. She might never speak to him again. How strange, after he'd spent his whole life fending for himself, Quince was finally thinking of others.

Offline Lindora

• Roleplayer
  • Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2016, 13:44 »
Rina had managed to crawl around the guild pokemon. She was thinking of leaving, but something stopped her from doing so. She didn't want to leave Quince and Nilda to fight the pokemon by themselves, and she didn't understand it. After a bit, she thought that she might at well try to fight these pokemon. She slowly crept up behind one of them and used bite on it's left leg, quickly retreating after she did so.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2016, 05:49 »
Nilda noticed Rina biting the pokemon and saw a chance to attack. She rushed at the pokemon, a Snubbull, with Metal Claw, landing a powerful, hit and easily knocking it out. It wasn't dead, though it was bleeding badly and it wouldn't be fighting anymore. She flashed a quick smile and nod of thanks to Rina before going back to focusing on the battle. She realized they would probably have to kill the pokemon, but for now, as long as they were out of the fight, that was good enough.

Suddenly, another pokemon, a Magby, managed to get behind her and hit her with a Fire Punch. She screamed out in pain, it did a lot of damage, but she wasn't going to quit. She quickly turned around and used Psycho Cut on it.

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2016, 11:52 »
So what we're doing is writing parts of a story?

If I knew what I actually have to do, I'd probably join in.
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline Lindora

• Roleplayer
  • Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2016, 14:32 »
Rina saw Nilda's smile, and quickly smiled back. She crawled over to another Pokemon, a Hitmonchan, and used Bite on it also. While it was distracted with it's leg, she jumped up and hopped on it's head, knocking it over. She went back to the bushes, but by this time most of the Pokemon noticed that she was there.

Offline Lindora

• Roleplayer
  • Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2016, 14:37 »

Bacically, you control a character that you create with the form, but don't control any of the Pokemon that other people create. If you add some characters that you didn't create(only if you add your own you can do this), then anybody can control them. And, yes, you could look at it like writing parts of a story.

E.C.A.M.B.S.

« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2016, 09:54 »

I'd encourage you to join. Roleplaying is fun and it's also good writing practice

---

Quince saw how hard Rina was working. He would’ve given her the nicest smile a scar-faced criminal could give, but there was something that required his immediate attention. Nilda was hurt, and he had to help her! Quince was about to finish off the Magby after Psycho Cut sent it his way, but he tripped on something slimy. It was a Scraggy’s loose skin, rolled out in front of him like a carpet.

He was caught off guard and took a Power-Up Punch to the stomach. Quince gritted his teeth through the first attack, but then came another. A third one might’ve done him in, but his blue jewel blocked it and gave him an opening.

He hit back hard with Revenge. Scraggy looked like it might faint, but in a sudden, desperate move it used Thief and stole Quince’s chain. The wounded explorer then jumped back and tried to get away.

Quince’s appearance suddenly changed. He was slit-eyed and seething noticeably, as if a dormant rage had been awakened inside him. The explorer had taken something precious.

It all happened so quickly. With Ice Shard, Quince pinned the fleeing Scraggy to a tree. The full-powered Revenge that followed easily crushed the Guildmember’s small body. Scraggy fainted instantly, but something was wrong. It seemed… lifeless.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 09:56 by E.K.A.N.S. »