Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 530619 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

saillith

Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #780 on: October 30, 2010, 02:36 »
My paranoia is being a cowbag.

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #781 on: October 30, 2010, 06:18 »
I don't have any money for lunch. I need to go to the bank. 10 minutes in the opposite direction.
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

saillith

« Reply #782 on: October 30, 2010, 13:59 »
Neices are having a Halloween sleepover party with three of their friends.

Not only are they gonna be showing off and irritating me that way, they'll be staying up all night giggling and screaming and keeping me up...

And worst of it is, they're coming on Sunday...and sleeping over until Monday when THEY have the day off school. My parents are working...and so is their mum...so guess who's gonna be looking after 5 bratty little kids? >>

Im so angry right now...I actually want to hit somebody.

Offline kerri-anne

• Squirrels are back again
  • Joeno Fan
  • the pirate squirrels
    • View Profile
    • world of talli
« Reply #783 on: October 30, 2010, 14:40 »

Hairmutt: Curtis' neice has been here since 9 am and we HAVE to give her dinner here. She never stops talking.
what should I make you ?

Offline #Emma---#

• 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • =]
    • View Profile
    • My DA - PinkBlueBlackRed
« Reply #784 on: October 30, 2010, 17:06 »
^ Chase & Status at the Union? Apparently they're playing near me right now (at a club) and I couldn't go because of money. I'm laughing whilst slightly confused xD

Hmm that is weird xD I think they only did a DJ set with us, so maybe we had one of them and you had the other one near you? Although I think we had both of them with us, so I have no idea what's going on there =P They were also with Tempah T, Nero, Maverick Sabre and MC Rage.

I'm annoyed because I have a lab report to do by Wednesday, and I don't really get what to do and my notes from the lab aren't very good =/

And I don't have a halloween outfit for tomorrow night. Might have to buy some red body paint and go as a devil or something.

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: October 30, 2010, 19:11 »
dear actors that I like: please stop being in productions of Hamlet that I cannot go and see. 
what is that play 
and why does it keep happening 
one stops and another one starts straight away 
it's like reality tv shows 
there is never a hamlet-free time in this country 
stop it 
stop iiiitt 

also mark gatiss and catherine tate are in a production of season's greetings late this year, for god's sake, now, really. 

er 
telly-show-watching gathering thing tonight 
and the speakers on my laptop are far too quiet. I'm hoping it's just the DVD playing-programme I'm using, because for iPlayer and things it's fine. 
piff. PIFF, I SAY. 
shall try to get that sorted at least. 

« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 19:13 by Mr. Dalliard »

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: October 30, 2010, 21:39 »
My friend is crying because she was chased by my flatmate's friends with painted faces like clowns... she's petrified of them. They wouldn't leave her alone and I'm really annoyed with them because they think it's funny. :\
edit: it was one of my flatmates, too. Urgh. x.x; 
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 21:42 by Webby »

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Dragonpika

• Call me Kay~
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • blub!
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: October 31, 2010, 11:18 »
Similar reasons to Daniel.

There was a house party last night that most of our block went to. Three of us in my flat had other stuff to do, so we were in the flat that night, when one of the girls from another flat buzzes our intercom and asks if she can come to our flat. Turns out that she got kicked out of the party, but she didn't have her bag on her, with her phone and key card in.. and nobody walked her home. So she was wandering the streets of this unfamiliar area, drunk and alone, with no way of contacting anybody. She must've fallen over a few times, there were grazes all over her hands and knees. Eventually a police patrol car saw her and brought her back to campus. But she was so, so scared =[ anything could've happened to her!

So we cleaned her cuts up and she slept on my floor last night. I can understand why they kicked her out but.. my god, you don't just leave someone on their own like that. Really, really angry at them.

wake up, kids
    we've got the dreamers disease

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: October 31, 2010, 13:21 »
I forgot the clocks went back... screwed up my sleeping, and I tried getting into the library before it opened and got totally confused. I still need to go over now it's open, but... I just don't feel like it now. :\
And I cleaned the kitchen for the second day in a row because of the guys and their drinking sessions. They filled the washing up bowl with their alcohol and mixers again, so it was bright pink again, the table was covered in white face paint and pink stains, the floor was sticky... had a proper cleaning session. And people have been in my cupboard... OK, so they only put a few things in my cupboard, but they've been using my stuff when drunk and it goes missing for a while. Might consider locking it at night. :\

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Speak Now

« Reply #789 on: October 31, 2010, 13:25 »
^ My sister locks hers, and her room because she was sleeping the other night and her drunk flatmate's friend tried to force his way into her room. My dad is pretty angry now and my sister was so scared.. Just heard that she's moving in with some friends though, so yay. :)

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #790 on: October 31, 2010, 18:57 »
not many people actually giving out sweets =/ for shame

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #791 on: October 31, 2010, 19:00 »
I've eaten all the halloween sweets. Got to go buy some more from the corner shop.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

saillith

« Reply #792 on: October 31, 2010, 19:26 »
Kids.

4 horrible, bratty, screamy, squeaky kids...all running around, asking me if I can let them go on my DS...and crying when I say no...then being nothing but little dicks about it by continuing to torment me >>

Im never having kids. EVER.

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #793 on: October 31, 2010, 19:36 »
I've got this college visit tommorow and i've no idea what's happening. All we were told is to bring a packed lunch :v

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #794 on: October 31, 2010, 19:40 »
^^ Have fun :)

I'm hungry. No food in the house, My family decided that they will go tommorow while I'm at college because they're all off. But I'm hungry now. :/