Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 529791 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #5160 on: March 31, 2013, 14:29 »
i just saw you post that in the happy topic and was thinking it was kind of a weird thing to be happy about. 
oh those mixed emotions. 
didnt see it in the saddening though, you unfeeling monster. 

for some reason ive been singing "rock around the clock" on and off since i woke up. 
im actually going to cry i cant stop. 

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #5161 on: March 31, 2013, 14:45 »
hahaha interview went terribly. I went in and got split up into groups of what we were applying for then we had to put our two favourite pictures on the wall, that was fine. First guy comes round and talks to me for 5 minutes, he was really nice, he put me at ease. Then woman comes she was nice, she seemed very excited about everything which was good. Last woman seemed nice enough but she didn't seem interested in me at all which made me feel very awkward? I was forcing myself to sound as enthusiastic as possible and all she was saying was 'mmhmm, yeah, cool, okay'
They didn't even ask who my favourite artists were or anything which was a bit odd. The last woman sort of gingerly looked through my stuff and I was trying to explain about my ~favourite~ piece and I could tell she didn't want to look at it ugh.
plus i had like 0 development compared to everyone else. I never bother with it, just have an idea and do it and that's it done.
Have to wait 3 - 4 weeks to find out how if i get in. Praying calley gives me a place or it's going to be no uni again this year yay (because let's face it dundee won't lol)

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #5162 on: March 31, 2013, 19:17 »
tw: me droning on about how crap dr who is no i ain't watched the new epsiode like watching the new epsiode is the last thing on my list of priorities 

hhahaha so im reading this fortnights private eye which is pm my favourite thing ever

saw an article about dr who
apparently moffat got in a fight with an exective director of doctor who at a party and told them "you are deleted from doctor who" and there's probably going to be another hellstorm because someone leaked the news to private eye  (last time they leaked about the slashed budget like moffat and a top head guy had a massive go at everyone for leaking info) but appaently this is the third executive producer theyve lost??? right before the anniversary special which is going to tank in my opinion cos moffat is at the helm and he did one good episode during the 9th doctors reign and thats it he hasn't made an episode i give two hoots about since

kinda confirms my suspicion that moffat is basically a huge tool and thinks dr who is a car and he's jeremy clarkson driving the car and being a general arse about it

moffat why can't you just be fired or something you're not good for doctor who you're driving what used to be one of my favourite shows into the toilet

got the first ep of the new series and i haven't even bothered watching it cos im so bored of flirty companions ("i was a lesbian for a bit!!!" really put me off her cos its obvs this assistant is just moffats wet dream) and i dont know why we can't get someone like donna or romana

ok im done complaining about idiots degrading scifi my conclusion is: moffat go away
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 19:23 by well then we'll have a tonic water party »
           

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #5163 on: March 31, 2013, 20:45 »
just finished a sprite that's taken me seven hours
i have fourteen more to go
/sobs and cuts hands off and goes to die in a well

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #5164 on: March 31, 2013, 23:32 »
 ^ I liked the Dr Who episode  v_v Even though the whole concept for the episode seemed silly from what I could gather.

Oh yeah, found out some tasty news, nothing good like, it's pretty bad but news is news, thing is, I'm keeping it a secret since I said I would.

Keeping secrets is like having an itch, you just have to ignore it and you'll forget it's there.

Well done though Liam, would have freaked out the moment I heard crying in a dark alleyway! Genuinly sick how someone could beat a person that they "love" though. So much hatred towards people like that.

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5165 on: April 01, 2013, 05:21 »
oh no i haven't even watched the new one like thats how much ive lost interest in the direction dr who has taken recently
like i kind of want to watch it but the last few seasons have just been so unwatchable
           

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5166 on: April 01, 2013, 15:36 »
oh man when i get back were going to have to watch doctor who bc i miss your angry ranting commentary throughout, its not the same without it. 
it was an ok episode and some bits i liked but im not enthusiastic about it like i am with some others. 
i mean its fun to note which plot devices hes already used about five times in his episodes. 
and id like him a lot more if he wasnt such a dick in interviews/in response to criticism?? 
and if he didnt have a huge army of people thinking he can do NO WRONG like extensions of his ego. 
basically i do miss the ridiculous RTD ~fun~ things where there were massive plotholes and stupid farting aliens but it didnt matter because the attitude was that it was all fun and ridiculous. 
whereas the most recent few series seem to be a byproduct of moffat saying Look How Clever I Am and everything has some ~greater purpose and meaning~ but when it comes to the final delivery its just sort of... "ok" and once you start noticing the three tropes he uses theyre constantly hitting you in the face. 
and he can only write one kind of female character apparently which is "feisty and STRONG female character yes see" even though he likes hammering home the whole motherhood thing, and then anyone who says "yo can you write a different kind of character rather than flirty-confident-girl-eventually-becomes-nurturing" gets a butthurt response in reaction and blocked from his twitter or w/e. 
although at least it looks like claras not going to wind up being a mother seeing as weve already seen her death... although she is a governess about 50 times over so oh well. 

i forget what i was saying |: 
it doesnt matter anyway, i still watch doctor who out of habit but im just not as enthusiastic about it any more which kind of sucks. 
although i hear that neil gaiman is doing another episode this series, is that right?? 
so yeah guest authors are good even though some of them write episodes which seem to alternate being gr8 and being a bit ehh, like toby whithouse and mark gatiss. 
which is a 50% better success rate than moffats overall bird of prey attitude towards the whole series ohohohoho. 
i mean obviously im not going to smack people in the face who enjoy moffats writing, that would be ridiculous even for me. 
what im trying to say is that... doctor who should be fun, yes its scary and clever and funny and sad but overall it should be completely enjoyable to watch. 
and sometimes, for me at least, it just isnt. 

« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 15:58 by Sebastian Moran »

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5167 on: April 01, 2013, 18:16 »
 Ohohohohohohoho!

My friend says he's busy on Wednesday, the only day that we can go to Cardiff this week.

It's the only day, like I said, and he's making up some year 7 bull crap. He always goes to the dentist when we want to go somewhere, it's so annoying.

It wouldn't be so bad but he throws a massive hissy fit if he finds out that we've been somewhere without him and it's pathetic considering he's making up excuses to spoil our plans, I didn't strop when I couldn't go to Cardiff after being ill throughout last half term and the main production week of college. They still went without me and I was glad that they didn't ditch everything.

He's 18 too, I'm just peeved that he's tried spoiling our plans for Wednesday. It wasn't "I'm in the dentist, just go without me" it was "I can't do Wedesday but any other day is fine", genuinly annoying.

To be honest, I might just ask his girlfriend to explain things to him for me since she's a lot more understanding but then she tells me things I shouldn't know and it gets awkward when I see her  :-X

Offline Bloatedfish

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5168 on: April 01, 2013, 21:57 »
I've wasted a day trying to fix what I thought must be a bug in a program I've written for a university assignment.

After a five hour stint going through all my notes and rewriting the program, I decided to look in the test environment's manual and found listed one, specific bug that caused the problem. :wacko:

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5169 on: April 01, 2013, 22:21 »
dangan ronpa has taken over my dash and im literally so uninterested in it that it hurts oh my god

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5170 on: April 02, 2013, 01:50 »
dangan ronpa has taken over my dash and im literally so uninterested in it that it hurts oh my god

oh thank god ive found someone else who really doesn't like it i s2g my entire dash is just dangan ronpa and dangan ronpa accessories
           

Offline K.I.O.S

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5171 on: April 03, 2013, 02:47 »
i just saw you post that in the happy topic and was thinking it was kind of a weird thing to be happy about. 

I was happy about the fact that I had helped her out, felt quite pleased with myself.
Follow our Wayward Journey here!

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5172 on: April 03, 2013, 22:08 »
 Bluebell had an accident last night, she fouled her crate. I came down since she was crying and locked in her crate and I didn't see the poop so I opened it, noticed the poop then BAM the smell.

She had poop on her paws and stuff and she ran around the house, it was horrible. I ended up staying up until 3AM calming her down since she was really upset, didn't help that we gave her a bath to get all the poop off her paws.

So now tonight, she is crying, she has room to play, she has toys, she has a bed, she has everything. I know she wants attention and cuddles and stuff but damn, I've had 3 hours sleep since yesterday, I've walked around Cardiff for 6 hours, I've witnessed some old lady fall over and I just want to sleep.

The annoying thing is, if I go down and cuddle her she'll think I'll do it whenever she cries.

So now I'm listening to music I don't normally listen to just so I can't hear her. It's not as bad since she wasn't locked in her crate since my parents learned what happens when they do that!

But, fudge, I'm shattered and now I have a puppy guilt tripping me. I can't sleep, I've got to get up early again tomorrow too.

It's really hard to ignore her and it's apparently what you're meant to do.

I'm not sure if that stupid cat from next door is pestering her either.

Oh, went to Cardiff today, bought what I wanted, didn't have the rest of the things I wanted in stock, genuinly annoyed, I bought my mother a book instead.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5173 on: April 04, 2013, 12:50 »
oh thank god ive found someone else who really doesn't like it i s2g my entire dash is just dangan ronpa and dangan ronpa accessories

i just really dont care but all my friends are circlejerking over it

just looks like some generic anime bullcrap

i hope it dies down soon like really i just

dont

care

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #5174 on: April 04, 2013, 16:12 »
The amount of people saying that that couple from Derby should get the death penalty for what they did. Capital punishment is revenge, not justice.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel