Pokémon Games > Wireless Activities

PKMN.net Gym Challenge (Read before challenging gyms, please)

<< < (4/39) > >>

SaRo|Rapidash:

--- Quote from: Sappy on December 31, 2013, 17:43 ---Does each gym have to be in a separate thread. It feels like you're just making topics for no point. Couldn't all details be edited in first post?

If not link to posts in this thread?

--- End quote ---

It's mainly for convenience that all gyms would have the rules straight there on the first page, and this part of the forum is all but dead anyways so it doesn't seem like it'd be a massive problem.

If it was more the server space issue you were worried about, I don't think there's a massive difference in memory between starting a new thread and adding a new post. Also, given admins are prepared to add a new board if this is successful I don't suppose head massively mind a few extra threads ^_^

Spriter:
I'll take a slot then, if you don't mind? I'll take the Steel type too, please.

SirBlaziken:
Can I have dark types?

aMartini607:
Sign me up. I'd like Flying please =)

SaRo|Rapidash:

--- Quote from: Spriter SR|XL on December 31, 2013, 20:17 ---I'll take a slot then, if you don't mind? I'll take the Steel type too, please.

--- End quote ---

Absolutely, I'll add you in now

--- Quote from: ShinyBlaziken2000 on December 31, 2013, 21:40 ---Can I have dark types?

--- End quote ---

Of course - and thank you for taking dark xD THE FIRST DARK GYM LEADER xD

--- Quote from: aMartini607 on December 31, 2013, 22:44 ---Sign me up. I'd like Flying please =)

--- End quote ---

Okay, sure, that fills up all eight slots now.

~~~~

Okay, so you all have two weeks to get your gym threads up before I'll give your slot to someone else (because, tbh, if you can't get the thread up in two weeks you aren't active enough to take the position). Most importantly though, enjoy your position, and defend it well xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version