Pokémon Games > Wireless Activities

PKMN.net Gym Challenge (Read before challenging gyms, please)

<< < (2/39) > >>

SaRo|Rapidash:

--- Quote from: Liam on December 31, 2013, 10:43 ---can I have ground?

--- End quote ---

Of course, I'll edit you in now

Richard and Blaziken:
Alright, I'm not sure about this, but I'm gonna take Fighting type.

SaRo|Rapidash:

--- Quote from: Richard and Blaziken on December 31, 2013, 13:13 ---Alright, I'm not sure about this, but I'm gonna take Fighting type.

--- End quote ---

Awesome, I'll add you in to the list!

Okay, that's half the gyms done, we're getting there xD

the bread dragon:
another question: could the challenger just change their team so they had a bunch of type advantages against the type they were against? or is their team set for the whole thing?

--- Quote ---IMPORTANT EDIT: One pokemon in a gym leaders team may be a type other than their own. No people with crazy volkner teams please.

--- End quote ---
you just completely destroyed my idea Dx

SaRo|Rapidash:

--- Quote from: bread on December 31, 2013, 15:22 ---another question: could the challenger just change their team so they had a bunch of type advantages against the type they were against? or is their team set for the whole thing?

--- End quote ---

I hadn't actually thought of this xD

I think limiting a challenger to their team of 6 is a bit unfair, plus remember that each gym could have different rules. For this reason I'm going to say that a challenger must have 2 pokemon that are used in every gym battle, but they can change the rest. Does this seem fair enough to people?

--- Quote from: bread on December 31, 2013, 15:22 ---you just completely destroyed my idea Dx

--- End quote ---

Sorry! Richard just pointed out to me that I hadn't actually specified if people needed to stick to their type xD We can't have Octillery and Ambipom in the electric gym xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version