Author Topic: Overwatch  (Read 13308 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Overwatch
« on: September 22, 2017, 00:00 »

It's the newest esports sensation that's sweeping the (many) nation(s). Play as one of nearly 30 heroes with different powers, abilities and roles. It's exploded in popularity and there's a mode for nearly everyone, whether you like to play the classic "capture the point" quickplay, go into the toxic dump competitive, or take on one of the many fun and different arcade game modes.

So who else plays?
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline ErickWal

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Overwatch
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 16:53 »

It's the newest PhenQ review is a sensation that's sweeping the (many) nation(s). Play as one of nearly 30 heroes with different powers, abilities and roles. It's exploded in popularity and there's a mode for nearly everyone, whether you like to play the classic "capture the point" quickplay, go into the toxic dump competitive, or take on one of the many fun and different arcade game modes.

So who else plays?

I play here and there, nothing too serious. I'd be up to group up if anyone wants a partner. I mainly play Tracer, Widowmaker and Hanzo.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 13:29 by ErickWal »

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 22:59 »
Hanzo

Ew.

But in all seriousness i'd love to partner up if not for the ps4 being "ur not 18 so you gotta wait to be able to "own" your own system". I play flex, but mostly i'm Reinhardt or Mercy/Ana

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 15:47 »
 I used to play a lot but I can't remember any of their names aha. I think I played as Zenyatta/Mercy and tried mostly healing but I honestly can't remember. Been meaning to get back into it though.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 16:54 »
Mercy got a major rework. No more 5 rez and hiding. Her new ultimate is more fun anyways.

Offline BulbasaurIsBest

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2020, 13:35 »
Zen main here with couple hundred hours. I don't know why, but I love playing as him... The bad thing about him though is, that he and his moveset hasn't changed much over the years compared to the other heroes

Offline Turner

• forum scourge
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2021, 01:30 »
Jeff Kaplan quit Blizzard a few weeks ago, midway through Overwatch 2 development that's not a good sign, seems like most of the Blizz old guard are leaving.

As much as I'd love Overwatch 2 to pop off I think it's gonna flop. I've been playing Overwatch since release and after 900 hours or so I think I just want it to be over. I always return for the events to grab more skins but it's a drug I can't quit. I was a Mei main and got joy from freezing people, spamming the "Hi!" command when they expected the icicle to the face and then freezing them again when they thawed out - rinse and repeat until they slowly run out of health. Now it's become a chore, I don't think the game will ever reach 2016-2017 levels of hype again.