Author Topic: Man I don't normally look at forums but this is an exception. Hello everyone!  (Read 2323 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Project_Bronzeon:997

• Pokemon fan since 2012!
  • Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
        I'm probably not gonna be active on here but I just wanted to say hello and the backstory of my username!

So the backstory of my name... It's quite simple really. I have a fakemon (which is a steel-type eeveelution) called Bronzeon. I have this story planned out in my head, and well, to keep things short, these scientists set up this project called "Project Bronzeon." The goal of this project is to create the perfect steel-type eeveelution. A weapon.
        Welp that's enough of my blabbering, I hope everyone has an amazing day:D !

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
Welcome to the site.

Bronzeon sounds cool. You could always write a story in the Your Art section of the forum. I'd like to see that.

Offline Turner

• forum scourge
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Welcome!! Some of us are still around, but I think the Discord is more active.

Also I'm like, near certain we'll get a steel type Eeveelution soonish. Steeleon. I mean, it's gotta be - we had leafeon and glaceon so I don't think we're going to get any surprises.

Offline StarchasmNyx

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
Welcome :) Bronzeon sounds really cool, I'd love to see any drawings of it that you may be willing to share.