Author Topic: Mighty No. 9  (Read 722 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
Mighty No. 9
« on: September 19, 2013, 08:40 »
I was going to post about this about 2 weeks ago, but no one cared about Shovel Knight when I made a topic for it. However, this project seems to have gained considerably more attention and fan support, so let's discuss Mighty No. 9!

First off, for those uninitiated, see the excitement for yourself!

This is a project headed by Keiji Inafune, whose bio can be read on the page I linked. He's creating a brand new game with new characters that's rooted in the classic 2D side-scrolling jump 'n shoot style gaming with a completely new breath of life into it. The main character, Beck, will be able to transform into various different things to allow different kinds of gameplay. There's a lot more but I can't do it justice, so go check out the kickstarter yourself!

I pledged immediately upon seeing this, and possibly more money than I'd like to say, but I really believe in this project. Everything I've seen from it looks absolutely fantastic, and what's best is that it's reached enough money to have Wii U/PS3/360 versions! What does everyone else think? Please check out the Kickstarter, even if you don't plan to pledge anything at all!
Discord - richardblaziken