Author Topic: Rate Nickname  (Read 1213 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Karanine

• L-D Webmaster
  • Pokemon Fan
  • Zoroark is my Favorite
    • View Profile
    • Lucario-Domain (Pokemon Clan)
Rate Nickname
« on: February 29, 2012, 04:09 »
I know the Mr. Rater is a busy guy I would like to submit a nickname anyways and when ever Mr. Rater is available to rate my submitted nickname he can pm me to rate it when ever he is ready to.

Pokemon: Houndoom
Nickname: Cerberus
Description: Mythological Three Headed Dog that Guards the Gates to the Underworld of Hades.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 04:14 by Karanine »
Karanine Crowleon

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
Re: Rate Nickname
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 04:19 »
By searching for Houndoom on the Name Rater section, you're probably going to find that many, many people have already submitted that nickname, and have been criticized for their lack of originality already. No need to put yourself through the wrath of The Name Rater. :v
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline Mushroom

• PKMN.NET's Original Pirate Captain
  • Elite Four Member
  • Name Rater Hater
  • "Last Post On The Page" King
    • View Profile
    • My Music Review Site
Re: Rate Nickname
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 20:31 »
Also, nothing is stopping you from submitting this to the actual name rater page: here

The Name Rater is never going to see this post, and is never going to reply via PM. We keep him in a darkened box, only letting him out rate properly submitted names. Even if we did let him use this part of the site or the PM system, due to they way we have treated him he hates the rest of humanity far too much to ever use anything with the word 'personal' in the name.

Just in case you are wondering, the box is for his own good. Can you imagine if we let him spout his views in public?