Other Pokemon > Manga

Pokemon: Black & White manga

(1/2) > >>

Chris Riley 64:
Is the Pokemon: Black and White manga a chapter in Pokemon Special/Adventure or is it its own manga series?

It seems shorter volumes than other, following the games more than previous chapters and there's no mention of Adventures or Special in the title.

However, the main characters are still called Black and White and the drawing style seems the same...

Anyways, what do people think about it?

Flowton:
Yeah, it's part of Pokémon Adventures (look at the back of the cover, near the top). And it's AWFUL.
I suppose I've only read three volumes of it so far, but still... it's just horrible, and I don't think it can ever be fixed. The art is mostly sub-par (though I suppose that's to be expected from this series), the story - in the places where it differs from the game plot - is weird, the dialogue is depressingly bad, most of the characters are just... annoying... (especially Bianca)

My advice: Stay away. There are much better Pokémon manga series out there.

Hahex and Oshawott:
Eh, I found it OK. Although I wouldn't assume my taste in manga is particlarly anything

~Evanscence~:
it's rather meh to me. doesn't beat the previous Pokespe arcs though. not even close

Darkwing:
It doesn't seem to fit the rest of the arcs yet. White could be said to be a female Ruby but the link is weak. As for Black... Yeah I have nothing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version