Pokémon Animé > Movies

Movies 1, 2 and 3 to get Australian Rerelease on DVD and Blu Ray

(1/2) > >>

Angelic Lapras King:
After being discontinued for so long and being hard to find, the first 3 movies (The Warner Bros trilogy if you prefer) is getting a DVD rerelease over in Australia, each film being made available with a collectible tin.

But that's not all, as all 3 films will also be getting a Blu Ray set release, also contained within a collector's tin, marking the first blu ray release of these films in their dubbed form. And also remember, Australia shares the blu ray same region code as the UK so they'll play on your UK Players!

All the sets have a release date of 2nd December. Preorders are already up at jbhifi.com.au who ship to the UK and I would assume everywhere else. ;) 

Snowyday2:
I so want that Blu Ray Collection if I do get it I would have 1,2,3,4,5 old Pokemon Movies on Blu Ray 😄

Update I pre-orderd it can't wait

Angelic Lapras King:
Australia REALLY has it good with the Anime. Now the First Movie is getting rescreened at Hoyts Cinemas over there on October 8th!

I'd die to see that happen here. XD

Snowyday2:

--- Quote from: Angelic Lapras King on September 16, 2015, 14:11 ---Australia REALLY has it good with the Anime. Now the First Movie is getting rescreened at Hoyts Cinemas over there on October 8th!

I'd die to see that happen here. XD

--- End quote ---

The Blu Ray Collection has been delayed until 13th January 2016

Angelic Lapras King:

--- Quote from: Snowyday2 on November 06, 2015, 15:27 ---The Blu Ray Collection has been delayed until 13th January 2016

--- End quote ---
Apparently not as I got my dispatch notice email today.

On another note, the latest Pokemon movie, Hoopa and the Clash of Ages, is also releasing on DVD the same day in Australia.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version