General Category > General Pokémon Discussion

Who Is Faster?

<< < (2/3) > >>

The name master:

--- Quote from: The Hooded Trainer on October 21, 2017, 02:15 ---the actual experienced professors were too damn lazy to go out and do any field work.

--- End quote ---
Professor Oak said he couldn't do it because he said he "was too old"

Also, if all these professors have been studying pokemon for a long time, then why is the pokedex completely empty?

Petzbreeder:

--- Quote from: The name master on October 21, 2017, 10:38 ---if all these professors have been studying pokemon for a long time, then why is the pokedex completely empty?

--- End quote ---

I've been wondering that myself for years.

Since Professor Oak says he's too old to complete the Pokedex, it makes you wonder what exactly he did with his life before he got too old in the first place!

--- Quote from: The name master on October 20, 2017, 18:04 ---Latios can fly faster than a jet

--- End quote ---

I thought I'd share something with you that I'd expect SkullShurtugalTCG/Gar1onriva to say:
Don't be silly, The Name Master. Jets don't exist!

The name master:

--- Quote from: Petzbreeder on October 21, 2017, 11:05 ---Professor Oak says he's too old to complete the Pokedex, it makes you wonder what exactly he did with his life before he got too old in the first place!

--- End quote ---
Oak: Shut up and tell me my grandson's name!

Pam-the-Lamb:
 The strange kid that dresses like Ezio from Assassins Creed and runs with his arms behind his back would be the fastest.

MegaNerd14:
Considering the pokedex in the games is mostly bullcrap, I'd say Latios.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version