Author Topic: lf my beautiful wife diancie  (Read 1189 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
lf my beautiful wife diancie
« on: December 02, 2014, 04:33 »
:^)

i couldnt get the code from game because both times i was too chicken to ask the cashier about them
my friend had a code and gave it to me but apparently its region locked and their wi fi doesnt work to just send it over after they use the code themselves

soooo i was wondering if anyones willing to pass me over a diancie for dex info (o-or if youre feeling generous this holiday season i wouldnt mind taking it off your hands f-forever)

i dont have much in return mostly pretty crappy bred pokemon. from what i remember i can breed any starter, but the ivs/nature/ability will probably be pretty abysmal if youre into that sort of thing. i mostly breed for The Aesthetique and dex info. also ive got some foreign language pokemon if youre into shiny breeding? i dunno, i barely have anything. try your luck i suppose. thats what im doing here.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
Re: lf my beautiful wife diancie
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 06:47 »
Merry Christmas or something! I'll send you one, don't need anything fancy in return, whatever you don't mind losing. You're free to keep it. :)

1547-5283-8177

I should be around all night, and tomorrow night (or well, it's night here anyway!) but uh yeah, just pm me to get my attention when you're around, heh.
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 13:27 »
THIS IS LATE BUT AAAA RICHARD THANK YOU
apparently i already have you registered haha i thought so
ill try to be on tonight i havent really touched my ds since monday but im ready for this diancie so ill be on tonight most likely n_n

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 03:49 »
Sure, just PM me when you're ready. The Diancie has a Japanese name (I think, anyway, been a while since I looked at it), but that should be fine, right?
Discord - richardblaziken