General Category > Say Hello!

It's been a while...

(1/1)

MnMs™:
I'm not exactly new, but I haven't been on in so long, I doubt many of you remember me. Heck, I didn't even remember my username at first. I guess I've just missed this place and an old friend reminded me that it was here the other day and I remembered how I used to come on here every single day, so I thought I'd check it out again.

Well, in the vague hope that some of you remember me, I just thought I'd post this. I've had various aliases over the years, I don't remember very many of them. If you did know me then you'd probably have known me as, "Dawn of a Turtwig", "DoaT", "Pokemon3000Ash", "Jellybean" etc... Or if we were on a first name basis, "Ems" :). I generally stayed in the Roleplay section or Random Randomness or way way way back in the day I did some Spriting.

I'm not promising to be on as much as I used to be, I'm in the middle of my GCSEs, but I figured that I'd have tons of time as soon as my exams are done and so I might as well get back into the site again :).

I'll probably just stalk the boards for now, but if I do pop up, it'll most likely be in the aforementioned sections.

Legacy:
I'd never forget you Ems =] I'm still quoted in your signature hahaha XD Good to see you back =]

Liam:
Welcome back to the site, I remember you! :)

Webby:
EMS. I was saying not long ago in the Nostalgia topic in RR that I missed you. You were the only person dedicated to all my fads. ;____;
WELCOME BACK <3

MnMs™:
Of course you wouldn't Nathan, you were the old friend who reminded me of this place - we were only texting 20 minutes ago :P. And yes, whilst we were only RPing, I could not resist having that quote in my sig.

Liam, I remember you as well... I actually feel quite honoured in a way LOL,I genuinely only thought those who were part of Thauxan would remember me.

Webby :D!! I felt for sure that you'd forget me! But, now I know that I, your little fangirl, have not been forgotten :D. Thank you :).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version