Misc > Debate

History Debates [Was President Roosevelt's 'New Deal' a success or a failure?]

(1/4) > >>

Wolstenholme:
So I had this idea (I'm not sure how well it will go down but really want this to catch on because I've been thinking about posting this for weeks.) - Each month I will post a new topic for a debate, the topic will be a historical question and everyone must argue their opinion.

I thought it would be fun and interesting and I'm a huge History fan (academically).

14/09/2013: This month's the debate will be: "Was President Roosevelt's 'New Deal' a success or a failure?"

Edit: Future debates will include; Slimy British Monarchs, European Dictators, The Princes in the Tower, Anglo-Scottish Relations, Modern History (1950 -), Ancient Rome/Greece & The World Wars! (I'll also throw in American History some more if there is demand for it!)

quack98:
I don't know a huge amount about this, but from what I gather it seems to have been rather successful, although I don't tend to like the narrow scope of 'success or failure' as it is very rare something is purely either.

Edit: got it mixed up... Deleted the bit that was wrong

lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes:
are you trying to get puk to do your history homework/revision for you

Wolstenholme:
Nope. This has absolutely nothing to do with my History course, I just love History loads and loads  ^.^

quack98:

--- Quote from: uuuaaaghhh samir you are breaking the car! on September 15, 2013, 18:23 ---are you trying to get puk to do your history homework/revision for you

--- End quote ---

I had this thought too... But then I remembered she's said she loved history before xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version