Pokémon Games > Other Games

Pokemon Shuffle

<< < (3/51) > >>

SaRo|Rapidash:
Got in the top 3,000 for M-Lucario event so hopefully I'll still be in the top 20,000 by the event ends xD Quite an easy level with M-Slowbro tbh.

Also for Grovyle, I believe that one is more about making the right moves than having strong pokemon, it's like more of a puzzle than others. I know Slowbro was like that if you wanted to get an S as well.

Currently stuck on M-Gengar >_> Managed to get Kanto starters final evolution and Dragonite though, Dragonite being insanely powerful (80 Strength at Level 1)

SirBlaziken:
Hey Dick, do you have any tips for espeon?

SaRo|Rapidash:
I think that's the one where it's best to use M-Kangaskhan (or Lopunny if it's higher level) despite Sableye having a type advantage because it megas quicker and the ability is more useful. Don't remember the level too well though, but I do remember it took a few tries. I imagine catching Absol helps too, although I didn't do that and I've got an S in it.

SirBlaziken:
I'm using mega lopunny (they're at the same level) with absol and it still isn't working well. The other two are volbeat and illumise. What do you suggest?

SaRo|Rapidash:

--- Quote from: ShinyBlaziken2000 on March 16, 2015, 19:52 ---I'm using mega lopunny (they're at the same level) with absol and it still isn't working well. The other two are volbeat and illumise. What do you suggest?

--- End quote ---

Just tried it again now with incredibly powerful ghost and dark types and only just won on the last move, so I guess it must just be one of those levels where you need to get lucky, because my team was nowhere near as strong the first time (I think I had Kanga, Volbeat, Purrloin and Non-Mega Sableye)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version