Pokémon Games > Other Games

Pokemon Shuffle

<< < (50/51) > >>

Angelic Lapras King:
My Micro SD Card died last month so I've had to start all over again. T.T I still got my Sharpedonite but all over data was lost.

Still, already back up to Mega Aerodactytal so slowly recovering what I lost (I'd advice backing up your SD Card's save data regularly if you don't want to lose all those many hours... @_@ )

Sizacu:
Am playing the mobile version now as it's more easily accessible for me (: Everything's so expensive! Why should I pay 5k coins for Attack Boost when it's just 3k in the 3DS version? Such a pain ): And the Meowth level's pretty.... uhh... I don't like its unpredictable-ness in giving out coins.

On the 3DS, I still haven't beat Gothitelle. Been too busy trying to get Safari Pokes and Dusknoir. Gourgeist really hates me...

SirBlaziken:
To all the people who use ditto in competition: Screw you

Hahex and Oshawott:
I feel like I can never get any of the competition mega stones. Everyone always burns coins or just has really powerful pokemon for it or something.

SirBlaziken:
Mega Banette is an easy one for me since I had a stockpile of coins and most of my pokemon were maxed out. I still hate ditto users though. >.>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version