Pokémon Games > Team Building

Team Building Q+A Thread

<< < (2/59) > >>

Zy:
Well actually, your Pokémon can randomly catch PokéRus whilst you're playing your game.
However, the chances of actually catching PokéRus decrease the more you run away from battles.

If you do catch PokéRus randomly, next time you go to the PokéCentre, then the nurse will tell you that your Mons have it.

To transfer it, you need to have the Mon with PokéRus in the second slot in your team with the first slot is the Mon you want to catch PokéRus. Then go and battle something in the wild.

Legacy:
That's good to know, especially since I haven't run from a battle yet, so my chances haven't decreased. It also helps for when I get SoulSilver next week.

Note to self: Don't run from battles ever!

I'll bear all that in mind =] Thanks Zy

tomkang:
Can someone give me a reason why the 30% increase in damage outweighs the 10% loss of max health per turn when using the Lifeorb item

Laprabi:
I don't think there is a reason. Maybe to make it a more appealing item to use?

The Wroth:

--- Quote from: tomkang on March 22, 2010, 13:13 ---Can someone give me a reason why the 30% increase in damage outweighs the 10% loss of max health per turn when using the Lifeorb item

--- End quote ---

Because it has the potential to turn some 2HKOs into OHKOs. As a sweeper, you'll probably be hit harder by an enemy attack if you fail to KO them without Life Orb than the 10% recoil Life Orb gives you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version