Author Topic: Anime Disscussion  (Read 3736 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Anime Disscussion
« on: May 18, 2013, 15:06 »
Here you can discuss anime, I've recently been watching a series called Black Butler. It is set in Victorian England and a 12 year old kid who's parents died in a fire is watched over by his demon butler while having to thwart threats to the queen.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline JSM

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Anime Disscussion
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 15:51 »
^My friends reading the manga to Black Butler :3 she says it's really good might give it a go sometime.

Anime wise I'm currently watching .HACK I'm about 10 episodes in and I'm in love with it. Would recommend anyone who hasn't seen it to watch it.

Offline Laprabi

• hehehehehehehe
  • 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 17:25 »
Can't remember the last time I watched anime, it doesn't interest me anymore. However when I did my faves were Kara No Kyoukai and Denpa Teki Na Kanojo. Feature length and really deep.
hahahahahahaha

Offline lugia95

• Joeno Fan
  • Credit to Chloe for the awesome avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 23:48 »
I haven't been watching much recently. I've been trying to get back into Bleach and Naruto - I still have a couple of seasons from Christmas that I haven't watched yet, but I don't have the time to do so.

I would have to say that my favourite series is Death Note, though. I even managed to get my dad into it.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2013, 23:57 »
I stopped watching Naruto last year in favour of getting back into the manga. I got to the 3-Tails arc and lost interest.

I haven't really watched anything for ages. I'm trying to rewatch Digimon Savers but again I'm losing interest (and I'm only an episode in). The last series I watched properly was Pita-Ten, but again, I preferred the manga. The animé was only ~26 episodes long, but most of them could have been skipped out. The alternate ending was interesting I guess, means I cried over two different forms of Pita-Ten.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2013, 23:55 »
I'm pretty much a noob in anime and may explore more on Netflix.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Xagor

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2013, 00:36 »
I keep up on what's going on in the anime community, and what new stuff is coming out, but don't actually watch all that much stuff at the moment. (Then again I never particularly watched that much from any individual season anyway.)

Only thing I'm currently following properly is Chihayafuru 2. You wouldn't believe you could get so emotional over watching people play a poetry card game.
3DS Friend Code:1676 3937 3524
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
http://tcgshiyo.wordpress.com/