Misc > Debate

Gambling in Video Games: Should the ban stay or no?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Dorchadas:
Thanks Obama.

Lord Raven:

--- Quote from: Kerou on March 10, 2015, 14:49 ---Wait, is this actually banned? What a joke. Next we'll be banned from listening to Kenny Rogers.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, that's where Voltorb Flip came from.  They were originally slots.  I prefer Voltorb Flip though, but that's just me.

Didn't the EU version of FF13-2 have the slots though?  Or is it just Pokemon that they took it out of?

Kerou 犠牲:

--- Quote from: Lord Raven on March 10, 2015, 22:45 ---Yeah, that's where Voltorb Flip came from.  They were originally slots.  I prefer Voltorb Flip though, but that's just me.

Didn't the EU version of FF13-2 have the slots though?  Or is it just Pokemon that they took it out of?

--- End quote ---

I don't know what Voltorb Flip is and I never played FF13-2 =S

Makoto Niijima:

--- Quote from: Lord Raven on March 10, 2015, 22:45 ---Yeah, that's where Voltorb Flip came from.  They were originally slots.  I prefer Voltorb Flip though, but that's just me.

--- End quote ---

FF13-2 still have the slots here, I think it's just Pokemon that had it taken out of.

Hahex and Oshawott:
I guess it's because of the 'for dem kidz' image that Pokemon has. Although I would like to read a story about one person who got a genuine gambling problem from Pokemon of all things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version