Misc > Debate

Jeremy Corbyn

<< < (3/3)

Turner:
I think a lot of people misunderstand Jeremy Corbyn when it comes to terrorism. People seem to go "What? He called them friends? He must be a terrorist!". It's so obvious that people don't want to think beyond that because they're biased. There's nothing to 'get started on' because it's meaningless, unless you're actually suggesting that Corbyn is part of an islamic conspiracy to take over the UK and have carbombs going off on every corner.

He's obviously not a terrorist, he's just trying a different approach. Since 9/11 and before, all we've done is bomb the middle east and supply arms but really has it got us anywhere? 7/7 bombings, Lee Rigby murdered in the street, things with ISIS worse now than they've ever been. I would never call those people my friends, but I get that he is trying to reach out in a different way because really what choice do we have left? If we involve ourselves too much we become targets of terrorism, if we keep our noses out we end up with a humanitarian crisis on our hands.  Is there really a better solution?

Milsap:
Nice to know the media's running the same smear campaign with Corbyn that they did with Miliband.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version