Misc > Debate

Jeremy Corbyn

<< < (2/3) > >>

Milsap:
Alistair Campbell? After sexing up that Iraq dossier I doubt anyone will listen to him again.

Shaymin:
tbh there are a lot of things wrong w/ Corbyn

1) Pulling out of NATO/getting rid of the armed forces. Not only is it putting a lot of people out of work, what on Earth does he think it'll do? Make countries respect us more? Hell no! He invited people from Hezbollah into government as well - what the hell does that say when he invites terrorists to speak?! 2% of our GDP isn't that much when you compare it to the USA.

2) Alright so he wants to make universities free for England. Where does that leave Welsh and NI students? Picking up the bill?

Currently as I've just woken up I can't remember anything else but I'll come back to you when I've read up some more

lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes:
hahahaha corbyn actually got in

im too politically apathetic/skeptical to be excited cos this is politics we're talking about but it'll be real interesting to see whats gonna happen? cameron already panicking if u look on twitter so thats a sign of something at least

Turner:
I feel the same, the election is too far away for me to feel strongly so right now I'm just enjoying fresh, salty Conservative tears right from the PM himself.

Shaymin:
isn't corbyn a bit... yknow old to hold on to the next GE? he'll be 71. he shuld be retired

and don't get me started on the fact he called terrorist groups his friends and invited ira members into parliament lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version