Pokémon Games > Mystery Dungeon and Ranger

Gates To Infinity Demo (Spoilers?)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Arceus62907:
i'm really hoping the sales of gti do bad enough for nintendo to make something i'd actually consider part of the md series. i intend to get eos over gti wen i can now that i've forgotten most of the plot of eot. u cant just set that high of a standard for a series and then completely flake on it.

Silverwing Bloodsplash:
This game is so damn disapointing. What's worse is that they released to whole game already, and they haven't changed a single thing! Oh well. Every videogame series has to have a tradition breaker at some point...

I feel that every Fifth Generation Pokémon games mostly includes the Pokémon for that Gen for their games, and mostly excludes the others. It's like a curse. This games is a prime example. I felt this take full effect on Seasons 14 and most of 15 of the Pokémon anime. All 5th Gen except for Pikachu and Meowth. So frustrating. I hope the Sixth Generation will fix all that. I have hope for them when they introduced the new Mewtwo forme, as crazy as it sounds.

I wonder if they'll have a Mew forme, too? Ohhh dear....
Just watch. They'll make Mew into this giant dragon thing that rips people apart.

Angelic Lapras King:
The demo's coming to Europe this week, for those of us who can't wait any longer...

GhostPony750:
My friend bought this game, and I tried it...
This game is too easy, storyline is insanely too short, no more hunger...
I'm disappointed, I'll stick to Blue Rescue Team, my favorite game.

Seriously, all the pokemon games lack storyline, only XD is fine. :(

Richard and Blaziken:

--- Quote from: GhostPony750 on April 23, 2013, 03:16 ---My friend bought this game, and I tried it...
This game is too easy, storyline is insanely too short, no more hunger...
I'm disappointed, I'll stick to Blue Rescue Team, my favorite game.

Seriously, all the pokemon games lack storyline, only XD is fine. :(

--- End quote ---

I'd say the first two PMD's had compelling plots. I got very sucked into Explorers of the Sky especially. I could forgive the easy difficulty of this new PMD, if it had more starter selection and had all the Pokemon in it. As it stands, there is nothing compelling me to waste money on this game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version