Misc > Sports

2014 Draft for the NFL

(1/6) > >>

SirBlaziken:
Well, it's that time of the year, when winter vanishes from our minds, the weather becomes warm.... and NCAA football players are picked for their NFL teams. The draft is starting on Thursday (5-8-14). So.... here you can talk about what your teams did in the off season, what they need, what they're considering and what they should get.

The Browns have signed 2 QB's (Vince Young and Gavin Thigpen) and a slew of other players. In the draft, they'll still need a QB (no surprise). Still, with the number 4 pick, in my book, the Cleveland Browns should select...... Sammy Watkins?! Why you ask? Because put him on the other end of the field with Josh Gordon.... think about that for a moment.

So.... your thoughts on your teams (and other teams), please.

the bread dragon:
why is it that bridgewater's stock seems to have fallen according to all the analysts? thats lost on me

SirBlaziken:
His pro day was reportedly bad. Plus all the Johnny Football hype makes him seem unimportant. I hope Bridgewater goes to a good team.

the bread dragon:
im about five thousand percent dONE with manziel

Lord Raven:

--- Quote from: bread on May 05, 2014, 01:03 ---why is it that bridgewater's stock seems to have fallen according to all the analysts? thats lost on me
--- End quote ---

There's a thread on reddit that explains it decently.

A lot of people think this will be like the glorious 1999 draft with Tim Couch (a bust but the Browns were a horrible team to be drafted by at the time), Akili Smith (lolololol), McNabb (great player), Shaun King, Cade McNown, Daunte Culpepper (had a great year with Moss and that was about it...), and Aaron Brooks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version