Misc > Random Randomness

Does anyone here lurk anymore?

<< < (2/3) > >>

RocketMember002:

--- Quote from: Joeno on July 19, 2022, 08:09 ---But yeah, as far as I'm concerned, it'll stick around for a long time. I'm not really investing in anything major, but let me know if there's something quick I can fix and if anyone ever wants to put anything up, I'm happy to do my best to help out.

--- End quote ---

That's great to know, old school forums like this are a great nostalgic blast from the past to read through!

Still waiting on Pokegame... 😜

Pretty Awesome:
It's very sad to see how many old school forums have been killed as a result of Discord's meteoric rise in popularity. Had some good memories in this place, glad it's not forgotten.

Captain Jigglypuff:
There is one Pokémon forum that I use that is still going on pretty strong.

sans the skeleton:

--- Quote from: Joeno on July 19, 2022, 08:09 ---It's a server I use for several different things, so the cost is priced in to me keeping several other things open. I got a decent deal on it, so it's pretty manageable at the moment. I try to fix problems where I can, but the site may have an issue occasionally (I still have a PHP 8 upgrade I need to do that requires a lot of code fixing).

But yeah, as far as I'm concerned, it'll stick around for a long time. I'm not really investing in anything major, but let me know if there's something quick I can fix and if anyone ever wants to put anything up, I'm happy to do my best to help out.

And as said, a lot of us hang out in Discord now. I'm not as visible, but reading along and dealing with bits where I can.

And I should figure out the Name Rater some day.

--- End quote ---

hey joeno!

glad to hear its working out, but don't hesitate to let us know if we can help at any point as well <3 thanks for being cool.

if you need help w/ name raters to start getting the queue down i can help, always been a dream lol, but not demanding ofc. i don't even know how to do it, but willing to learn. might help with some of the traffic if its a route you wanted to go down.

Hisuian Snow:
Oh hi, I was asking this same question earlier.  I am relatively new to this site, only arriving in early September (whilst looking for good Pokemon nicknames), but yes, I am here, and I feel like I'm the only one here sometimes.  I try to be active, having participated in trivia and squads, and have a few good names for when the name rater gets back.  That's really all I have to say right now, wish I could talk more!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version