Misc > Gaming

Ace Attorney 5!

<< < (3/3)

XK|X Litwick:
Awesome stuff. They are finally revealing more stuff about the game. Its looking really great. I just wish I knew what the characters are saying in the trailer. XD

lugia95:
I don't care what the characters are saying. All that matters it that EDGEWORTH'S BACK!!!

Oh, and the new prosecutor looks pretty cool. Way more intimidating than Klavier, anyway.

lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes:
i loved every game p much so im deffo looking forward to this

literally the only weak points in the series were pw2 case 3 and how ridiculously vague pw3 got occasionally
like i really loved apollo justice???? loads of people seem to hate it but they kind of finished off The Main Story in pw3 there wasn't much else to be done except timeskip everything a bit

im kind of hoping that b/c apollo justice characters are in there so we're getting the Elaboration of apollo justice's sort of unanswered questions??? like the whole phoenix wright series is just i love it so much

also edgeworth!!! (i wont see damon gant ever again anymore so thats a bit of a shame but oh well dreamers can dream)

you can tell when i like something cos i  get really boring about it 

Hahex and Oshawott:
well after e3, im definately looking forward to this game. guess i better get to replaying to original trilogy in preparation :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version