Pokémon Games > Mystery Dungeon and Ranger

1, 2, or 3

(1/2) > >>

Mr. Apple:
so the pmd games have been sorted into 3 groups: 1 (red/blue rescue team) 2 (time/darkness) and 3 (explorers of sky). Which is your favorite and why?

mine is 1 because of NOSTALGIA

whenever I hear something from that I want to cry omg such good memories.. back in the good ol' days... :'(

lugia95:
Yeah, one. It's the only one I bothered completing fully.

Richard and Blaziken:
Why is Sky labelled as 3? Sky falls under the 2 group, since it's the same as Darkness/Time, just with more content. 3 should be Gates to Infinity.

So my answer is 2, because of Sky. It was the most enjoyable game I've played in the series.

Mr. Apple:

--- Quote from: Richard and Blaziken on May 11, 2013, 01:55 ---Why is Sky labelled as 3? Sky falls under the 2 group, since it's the same as Darkness/Time, just with more content. 3 should be Gates to Infinity.

So my answer is 2, because of Sky. It was the most enjoyable game I've played in the series.

--- End quote ---

Idk, this is what it seems to be on most things and stuffs

I forgot mangagate/gates to infinity, my bad :P

quack98:
My favourites 1, because the dungeons were a lot harder (except Amp Plains boss in 2) and Rayquaza was part of the story, and he's my favourite legendary (well, him and victini, but victini wasn't out then)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version