Pokémon Games > Older Main Games

Swampert Team Emerald Ingame

(1/4) > >>

pokeboz1016:
I recently began playing Emerald on a gba emulator for ios. I chose mudkip as my starter and was wondering what a good team was. I can't trade pokemon and I'd like to avoid intensive breeding. Any suggestions? P.S. my mudkip has a docile nature  :(

SirBlaziken:
I'm going to save Richard the trouble and just say it: drop the mudkip and get a torchic.

Of course i'm kidding, but the 4x grass weakness, a fire type would be recommended, or maybe a salamence with flamethrower. Once you get to that point.

Kecleon is a bit erratic, but a can be used if trained up right. (I'm working on mine)

A fighting type is necessary, wait scratch that, inexcusable to not have.

I use aggron on my ruby team. Don't. it's a pain in the butt to train.

Hope this helped.

quack98:
Always get a Taillow early. They destroy Brawley, and Swellow is awesome!

Other than that, Flygon is pretty cool, and can learn Fire Blast (I think). Shedinja, whilst usually bad in competitive, can shine in game, with gyms and their monotype teams.

pokeboz1016:

--- Quote from: ShinyBlaziken2000 on September 28, 2013, 20:52 ---I'm going to save Richard the trouble and just say it: drop the mudkip and get a torchic.

Of course i'm kidding, but the 4x grass weakness, a fire type would be recommended, or maybe a salamence with flamethrower. Once you get to that point.

Kecleon is a bit erratic, but a can be used if trained up right. (I'm working on mine)

A fighting type is necessary, wait scratch that, inexcusable to not have.

I use aggron on my ruby team. Don't. it's a pain in the butt to train.

Hope this helped.

--- End quote ---

What fighting type do you reccomend?

pokeboz1016:
Right now I'm looking at swampert, camerupt, flygon until I can get salemence, breloom until I can get heracross, gardevoir, and slaking. I also have skarmory, swablu, and anorith as others. Amy suggestions or changes?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version