Pokémon Games > X and Y/OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

Your ORAS Game triumphs/struggles

(1/31) > >>

SirBlaziken:
I know we just got the game, but we've all had awesome moments by now. We've all also had struggles (looking at you ralts lovers). So here's where you can celebrate or vent.

Success:
Got a surskit, supposedly rare

Struggle:
Ralts appeared in the overworld twice, then disappeared not even a second later both times. This caused me to say some words that would get me banned from a church.

Success:
Finally got the ralts on try #3

Struggle: I wanted a male because of gallade.

Also, if anyone has a male ralts and wants a female, ring me up.

sylar:
does the fact i wont have it for another week count

Richard and Blaziken:
Struggle: I've decided to play the game with Exp. Share off because I don't like how one Pokemon gets over-leveled and I never get to use it.

Triumph: I pre-bred all 6 Pokemon on Y and hatched them on OR, and will be going through my entire OR playthrough with all 6 of my favorite Pokemon, something I've never done before, and they're competitively bred and Super Trained and all that good stuff. It's already becoming a very awesome adventure, and I'm loving every minute of it.

Clairefable:

--- Quote from: sylar on November 22, 2014, 05:48 ---does the fact i wont have it for another week count

--- End quote ---

The struggle is real.

--- Quote from: Richard and Blaziken on November 22, 2014, 09:10 ---Triumph: I pre-bred all 6 Pokemon on Y and hatched them on OR, and will be going through my entire OR playthrough with all 6 of my favorite Pokemon, something I've never done before, and they're competitively bred and Super Trained and all that good stuff. It's already becoming a very awesome adventure, and I'm loving every minute of it.

--- End quote ---

I quite like this idea! I might do something like this to keep me going for the next few days...

Shaymin:

--- Quote from: sylar on November 22, 2014, 05:48 ---does the fact i wont have it for another week count

--- End quote ---
same

i'm gonna breed myself a mudkip and treecko eggs cause i'mma pick torchic. idk what others i'm gonna have in my team :v

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version