Misc > Debate

The 2015 General Election

(1/7) > >>

Milsap:
As today is the last day you can register to vote, where does everybody (who is eligible) stand on where their vote will go on 5th May?

And if you aren't eligible, who would you go for?

And if you haven't registered, do so immediately and remember to tell your friends. But not the ones who you think will vote for UKIP*

*Joke.

Kerou 犠牲:
I have no interest in voting so I'm not going to

I appreciate the effort the local guy from UKIP is putting towards trying to get me to vote for them but that isn't happening lol

Liam:
Quite looking forward to voting this year, still a bit unsure who I'm going to vote for (definitely not Tories or UKIP though aha)

SaRo|Rapidash:
Can't vote yet unfortunately (well, fortunately really, 16+ voting would be horrendous haha), but if I could I'd definitely go Conservative, although I don't particularly like the idea of an EU referendum, but I guess it needs settling.

That Girl in the 'Roo Suit:
I'm planning on actually voting this year. If not because I feel like I should, but because I have a friend who is quite vehemently UKIP, and it winds me up to no end when he goes off on one.

I'm not letting those types of people force their political opinions on me, and their reasoning is wrong. Besides, from what I can see UKIP is doing everything in its power to prevent equal rights and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks it's a tad ridiculous?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version