Misc > Random Randomness

first world problems

<< < (3/790) > >>

Kerou 犠牲:

--- Quote from: Turner on May 31, 2015, 01:29 ---I don't understand how people can do this. I don't think I'd be able to just take a dump and walk away, leaving it there unaccounted for. Even animals normally try and kick up some grass to cover it up to some extent, I think I'd have to be super drunk to be able to just take a dump and walk away with no remorse. I'm almost impressed that someone is capable of doing this to be honest.

--- End quote ---

It could possibly that they did flush but didn't check to see if it had all been flushed or whether it needed the second flush

The worst is when you see that at work though =[

The Shrub Dragon:
my blood pressure went weird as it does quite often but instead of just getting a head rush i got palpitations as well and then i got nauseous and had to open a window and i guess i could go to the doctor but that's effort </3

Lord Raven:
its possible their flushing thingy messed up

not everyone has a fancy toilet

Kerou 犠牲:
I wish I had a bidet now

SirBlaziken:
I'm just going to put all of them in one post. Brace yourselves, there's a lot, and I mean a lot

* Internet connection is shady at best.
* Don't like any of the food in the house, too lazy to actually cook and have no money (that I want to spend) to go buy something.
* Getting weird stares from complete strangers for having an outlandish hair color (although some people like it)
* TV remote in my room isn't working and can't get a new one until tomorrow. So I can't just be antisocial up in my room. I have to interact with people.
* My phone uses its battery up fast and dies randomly once it gets below 25%. Can't buy a new one.
* Not having the money to buy the stuff I want and pretty much no place around here is willing to consider hiring a 15 year old.
* 2 Words: Summer Homework
* Sister being annoying and I can't just hide in my room (see above)
* No one opening the bathroom door all the way when it's not in use and having it half closed and half open.
* Eye has been twitching on and off for the past half week
* Too bored to stay on netbook longer but too lazy to find something else to do.
I am the king of first world problems.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version