Misc > Your Art

What are you writing right now?

(1/3) > >>

The name master:
Are you writing anything? A story? Fanfic?

I'm writing a short story where the villian has a bet that he can be nice for a day. If he fails, he has to pay £10M! This includes all his robots and his worst enemy!

Also writing a long story where a robot with AI goes around killing everyone and the villian and hero have to work together to stop it.

The Hooded Trainer:
Currently writing a fantasy novel. Funnily enough I just finished the 2nd draft earlier today, so ill probably go back to one of my fanfics for a week or so before starting the next draft.

The name master:
Well, after finishing my story with the AI robot, I've got to do another story, then I'm going to do a story based on Wario Land 4! It'll be the first time I'll have an anti hero!

not chloe:
Today it's a bit of collaborative concept flash fiction about what would happen if gravity suddenly stopped working. A lot of fun to write and a great imaginative exercise.

Tomorrow I'll be working on ideas for my novel writing module

The name master:
Dragonite accidentally destroys an entire town with her huge ass (yep, you read right!) and decides to go on a diet along with her friends. They have a competition to see who loses the most weight. They have to eat a ton of Muk to lose any weight! But it tastes yucky!

And yes, I mean this Muk!

Spoiler: show

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version