Misc > Your Sprite Art

Miltank Mix Re-type thing

(1/4) > >>

SaRo|Rapidash:
Made a Ghost type Miltank as a delta species for a gym leader, haven't sprited in a while so didn't scratch anything just used Gastly's gas, removed her ears and tail and then made it more Ghost looking w/ purple body and red eyes,
 sprite forum seemed a bit dead so figured I'd try put something here.

Edit: Whoops tried to remove the rapidash from the title as I put it in my profile but forgot it didn't change it on the main page oh well it's to the left lmao

SirBlaziken:
Well keep doing sprites then. You do a really good job.

The name master:

--- Quote from: SaRo|Rapidash on August 04, 2017, 19:42 --- sprite forum seemed a bit dead so figured I'd try put something here

--- End quote ---
No wonder no one said anything about my recolours!

Anyway, nice sprite!

MonsterMon64:
Retypes are pretty cool, tbh. Kinda always wanted to do one myself, but sprite-wise... well I haven't edited Pokemon sprites in a long time (and even then I was only sorta good at editing trainers from Gen III)

Anyway, I like this! Might I suggest a slightly lighter/paler purple scheme to match the gas, though? That should help the red you used for the eyes pop out a bit more, too.

SirBlaziken:

--- Quote from: The name master on August 06, 2017, 09:45 ---No wonder no one said anything about my recolours!

--- End quote ---

You know you're just begging for attention at this point. It's bad etiquette tbh

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version