General Category > General Pokémon Discussion

Where is everyone?

(1/3) > >>

CL4P-TP:
I still come on this site to find nicknames for my pokemon, but I've found that not only is the Name Rater seemingly disappeared, but activity at a whole seems to be at a standstill. I hope one day we can get something like him back, since it was always a neat idea to critique others nicknames. But with 401 pending nicks and seemingly no ratings in sight its safe to say that we won't be rated anytime soon. But hey ya never know maybe things'll pick up...
hopefully.

CL4P-TP (spaz)

Del:

--- Quote from: CL4P-TP on March 19, 2022, 17:19 ---I still come on this site to find nicknames for my pokemon, but I've found that not only is the Name Rater seemingly disappeared, but activity at a whole seems to be at a standstill. I hope one day we can get something like him back, since it was always a neat idea to critique others nicknames. But with 401 pending nicks and seemingly no ratings in sight its safe to say that we won't be rated anytime soon. But hey ya never know maybe things'll pick up...
hopefully.

CL4P-TP (spaz)

--- End quote ---

forums just kinda old and slow paced, no one really uses them anymore, especially on sites with as small an active userbase as here.

you've already stumbled into the Discord though, which is where most of us are!

Dracon:
Forums for small websites were bludgeoned to death by large social media platforms. I'm just here to see if the name rater finally got around to rating my Pokemon nicknames from 2006.

Captain Jigglypuff:

--- Quote from: Dracon on March 22, 2022, 03:56 ---Forums for small websites were bludgeoned to death by large social media platforms. I'm just here to see if the name rater finally got around to rating my Pokemon nicknames from 2006.

--- End quote ---

Not necessarily true. I’m still a member of some smaller forums and the activity on them is still pretty good even with social media. I think Thanos wiped out a lot of users on this site.

Xx_N°-n@Me_xX:

--- Quote from: CL4P-TP on March 19, 2022, 17:19 ---I still come on this site to find nicknames for my pokemon, but I've found that not only is the Name Rater seemingly disappeared, but activity at a whole seems to be at a standstill. I hope one day we can get something like him back, since it was always a neat idea to critique others nicknames. But with 401 pending nicks and seemingly no ratings in sight its safe to say that we won't be rated anytime soon. But hey ya never know maybe things'll pick up...
hopefully.

CL4P-TP (spaz)

--- End quote ---
I'm just guessing that the website is three years behind because the "latest" nick's are in 2019.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version