Misc > Gaming

Why does my dad's Minecraft display name look like this?

(1/3) > >>

Petzbreeder:
I often play with my dad on a LAN server. Whenever I look at my dad's display name, it looks like this.

What is with the [4&lOwner] thing before his display name?

The name master:
I don't really know! Probably some weird codey, programy thing that I don't understand! I'd say "Ask Google" but I don't really know how you'd ask this!

I don't try retyping the name in or something. It might go away. That's all the help I can offer!

Not drawing attention from your question, but why don't I die from starvation in survival (easy mode) It only takes my health down to 4 hearts. Why do I get so worried when my hunger is low? Or is it high? Probably cause I can't run when it's low or high.

Petzbreeder:
I think the amount your hunger goes down is all to do with the difficulty setting. I play in Creative mode a majority of the time and I play on Peaceful difficulty when in Survival, so to be honest, I don't know.

If I'm not mistaken, the hunger bar doesn't go down at all in Peaceful difficulty.

The name master:
I play in easy for survival (and peaceful in creative)

I hate getting jumpscared by monsters when they come out of nowhere! >_<

Am I the only one that gets scared like that?

Captain Jigglypuff:
Anyone else notice how stupid the NPC humans are? I kept setting houses on fire with them in it before just because I wanted to be a chaotic force and also out of curiosity to see what they would do. They literally just stood there as they burned to death doing nothing. I thought that was a bit messed up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version