Author Topic: PS5 Reveal  (Read 3109 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Turner

• forum scourge
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
PS5 Reveal
« on: June 12, 2020, 03:07 »
So at 9pm UK time today we finally saw our first glimpse of the Sony Playstation 5 and its new titles. For those who haven't seen it, check it out on Twitch or YouTube. For those who have seen it, what did you think? Is it the peak of modern console design or just a giant modem lookalike? Are you excited for any of the games? I thought the new Oddworld looked pretty good, modern yet faithful to the original without dragging it kicking and screaming into the 2020s. Stray looked pretty interesting, a game about a cat in a cyberpunk world and then there were some landmark franchises - Gran Turismo 7 seemed to emphasize its campaign mode so presumably we're not gonna have a game as reliant on online play as GT Sport and Horizon Forbidden West looked positively beautiful. Unfortunately no price yet, I'm assuming they'll quietly announce that as to not kill the hype train straight away. I know a lot of people will also be hyped for new Ratchet and Clank too, I never played the original but it did look pretty slick.