Author Topic: Make your own move!  (Read 114041 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Didleysquat

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Make your own move!
« Reply #270 on: November 20, 2008, 02:58 »
Ok, this is an inside joke between my friend Cornhusker and I...

Move: Bully Box
Type: Normal
Power: 200
Accuracy: 25
PP: 5
Description: User puts the foe's name in the Bully Box. The foe has 100% chance of flinching if the move is successful.

Offline Stmacl

• A force so evil that it wears a suit!!
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • So what are you gonna do... DEWOTT?!
    • View Profile
    • My blog the woes of a pokemon nerd
« Reply #271 on: November 23, 2008, 19:33 »
Raging Inferno
Fire
???
-
1 hit K.O
makes the opponent faint never missing but has a 50% chance of making you faint

Contest 10 hearts
makes the crowd go wild but can't move for the rest of the contest
type:Beauty

No-one cared when I made a Nuke launcher, but no-one really agreed with my nuke machine gun...

Offline laironlover77

• The resident Poison maniac.
  • Sentret Fan
  • Dewotts and hooligans
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt, sklee~! =D
« Reply #272 on: November 26, 2008, 00:40 »
Epileptic Spectrum
Normal
Power: 80
Accuracy: 100
PP: 10
Description: The user fires a mulitcolored, brightly flashing beam at the foe, which may cause Confusion or Paralyisis. (40%)

The Porygon family would so learn this.xD

do ya wanna get rocked?

glaceon

« Reply #273 on: November 27, 2008, 17:03 »

dark soul
dark
----
special
a move that surrounds the opponents body with a black and purple goo that burns the skin.
If this if left on for two turns, the opponent will not only be able to attack, but it will side up with you!
it will also attack fellow pokemon in the party. Once this attack wears off, the opponents pokemon may be aggressive towards the owner and party...
the only cure is found in celestic town...

Offline Alllister

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 27, 2008, 17:11 »
Epileptic Spectrum
Normal
Power: 80
Description: The user fires a mulitcolored, brightly flashing beam at the foe, which may cause Confusion or Paralyisis. (40%)

The Porygon family would so learn this.xD
I would love to have my porygon2 learn this attack, but the most sezuire inducing attacks he'll probably ever learn are flash, psybeam, etc.

Eagle Eye
Flying
Power: N/A
Accuracy:  N/a
PP: 20
Description:  Greatly increases the user's critical hit ratio, and allows the user to ignore the 50% CH cap.(An even more powerful version of focus energy)

Absol, several dark pokemon, Persian, and probably flying types could learn this.

Offline DragonairSoul

• I'm all smiles and sunshine! -^-^- Lover of everything Chai tea, Dragonair, and Froslass! Kwee! ULTIMATE TWEWY FAN!!
  • Mulholland Fan
  • Drifblim. How I love you so~
    • View Profile
    • My DA. Have a look... If you'd like? ^^;
« Reply #275 on: November 27, 2008, 22:06 »
This is a simple one that I just thought of, but meaningful. Sometimes, we all just need to

Breathe
Normal
Power: ---
Accuracy: ---
Status
Description: The user inhales deeply to calm themselves. All stats are heightened by one stage.

"What's your problem with me? Is my ray of sunshine in your eyes, Grumpy?"

BTW, why don't you have a look at this? ;3

master1

« Reply #276 on: November 27, 2008, 22:47 »
Habit

Power: --
Type: ? ? ?
Accuracy: --
Description:

A move that varies from Pokémon to Pokémon.

Pikachu: If the next move is a Physical attack, Pikachu lets loose a powerful bolt of electricity with a 2/3 chance of paralysing the foe. 150 damage. Electric attack.

Mime Jr.: If the next move is a Special attack, Mime Jr. will block it and use the same move.

Hitmonchan: If the next move is a Physical attack, Hitmonchan evades the attack and performs a 50-damage punch. Fighting type.

Hitmonlee: If the next move is a Physical attack, Hitmonlee evades the attack and performs a 50-damage kick. Fighting type.

Golbat and Gliscor: If the next move is a Physical attack, the Pokémon dodges and uses an energy draining attack that does 60 damage and heals the user by 3/4 of it's maximum HP. Poison type.

Dunsparce: Dunsparce will flee from battle after the opponent's next attack. Normal type.

Gastly, Haunter, Gengar: The Pokémon drains the opponents HP. Both Pokémon faint. Dark type.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 22:49 by PKMN Ranger Richie »

Offline ParaSky

• Will never be a
  • Rex Fan
  • Natures suck!!!!
    • View Profile
    • NG Chat
« Reply #277 on: November 29, 2008, 16:10 »
Dream

Power: --
Accuracy: --
Description:
The user has a dream and goes to sleep for 2 turns.When it wakes up,it will be fully healed.
A rest variation.

Offline Mew100

• Jirachi Lover Forever
  • Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: December 03, 2008, 19:43 »
Name: Ambush
Power: Power same as user's speed
Accuracy: ---
Description: If the user hits before the opponent it's a sure hit. The user launches a sries of punches.
Effect: 30% Flinch, 60% Flinch if first turn of battle.
:p

Offline Alllister

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 06, 2008, 06:08 »
Name:  Muscle Release
Power: N/A
Accuracy:  N/A
PP:  5
Decription:  The user releases all mental restraints on the muscles, maximizing it's power.
Effect:  The user's attack maxes out, similiar to belldy drum.  However, everytime a physical attack is used(Hurting oneself with confusion does count as a physical attack) the user's attack is reduced sharply.

Offline Laprabi

• hehehehehehehe
  • 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: December 07, 2008, 19:36 »
Name: Fire Requiem
Type: Fire
Power: 130
Decription: The foe is hit with an incredible blast of explosive air.
Effect: Burns foe. (100%)

hahahahahahaha

Offline Alllister

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: December 08, 2008, 02:22 »
Name:  Shadow Blade
Type:  Ghost
Power:  131
Accuracy: 20
PP:  5
Decription:  The user attacks with incredible blades of frigid darkness
Effect:  If it hits, it freezes the foe solid

Based on a glitch attack which would hit, then freeze the game.

Offline Lightshock16

• Lotus GP Fan
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Rollin'.....back by popular demand.
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: December 12, 2008, 23:43 »
Name: ExaFlare
Power: 300
Accuracy: 40
Description: The user gains power from the moon, causing a powerful Lunar Beam to crash down on the foe.
Effect: Causes EXTREME Damage, but the user cannot move for Three turns after using this move, and it is unable to flee from the battle.

This was based on Bahamut Fury's Most powerful attack from Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
Posted on: December 12, 2008, 23:31
OOOHH!! got another one DSoul!

Name: Rush Assault
Type: Fighting
Power: 50
Accuracy: 85
PP: 15
Description: A Three-turn move that can only be used in Double Battles. the User attacks one Enemy on the first turn with a Flurry of Punches and Kicks, then does the same thing to the other pokemon on the second turn, and then strikes both pokemon with a Powerful Blast of concentrated energy with Double the Attack strength on the last turn.
Effect: Causes Damage over Three turns. Can only be used in Double Battles. 50% chance of User being paralyzed at the end of the third turn.

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!!!!

Offline Utack and Swampy

• "Generally, anything in the 31-28 range is fantastic, 27-24 is ok, 23-lower is no."
  • Fan Fan
  • Smooth as a Silcoon~
    • View Profile
    • My Art
« Reply #283 on: December 26, 2008, 05:39 »
Name: Ice Blade
Type: Ice
Power: 90
PP: 15
Type: Physical
Description: The user slashes with blades of ice. Has a high critical hit ratio.
Effect: Has a high chance of critical hit, as much as Leaf blade.

Eh? I though this attack up while Role Playing with Swampy. I get so annoyed in having to fend of Grass type attacks, espically the Sceptile's Leaf blade. I mean sure, Swampy's powerful arms could stop that thing cold, but I'de rather not have is arms get all scratched up and bloody if it slips off the orange armour plate. Then I thought about counters, and cominde the move Waterfall (the water usually shoots out of his tail fin to propell him forward, but also the orange armour on the bottom of his legs so he can move like a skating fashion, pushing forward like walking he's walking, while the water shoots him along) comming out of the orange armour plates on his arms, and Ice Punch. The Ice punch's freezing cold temperature would travel back to the water spurting out of the orange plates, freeze it solid, and make an Ice Blade, which could effectivley be used to give Swampy a more equal footing on hand to hand combat when faced with a Leaf-Blading Sceptile in an RP.

Anyways, since it's not possible to do in game, I came here to post it. Would be useful for Glaceon&Weavile I suspose, and it's a nice Physical Ice move, since I know you've got to get tired of using the Special Ice Beam. Glaceon gets equal footing with it's Leaf Blading Leafeon cousin, and Weavile finnaly gets to use it's speed/claws/savage 'Rip-your-limbs-apart' nature the anime keeps shoving onto us.

...Come to think of it, are there any Physical Ice moves? Maybe Ice ball...Huh...*goes to check*
Edit: After digging a bit, it seems Ice punch is the strongest phycial ice attack, at 75 base power, but Avalanche's power can be doubbled to 120 if the user is hit first.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 05:48 by Utack and Swampy »

Thank's to Blake... for the awesome sig!

Offline Alllister

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: December 27, 2008, 01:06 »
Name:  Polar Shield
Type:  Ice
Power:  N/A
Accuracy:  N/A
PP:  10
Type:  Other
The user freezes an ice skin around it's body to absorb damage from attacks.

Effect:  A unique, ice type substitute effect.  The user's HP is not cut at all, and it protects the user from status conditions.  The ice skin has 1/8 of the user's HP and takes half damage from attacks, the user takes the other half.  Can be used up to three times in succession, with the skin having 1/6, then 1/4 of the user HP.  If the user has a substitute up, the substitue must be destroyed before a polar shield can be damaged.

Name:  Solar Wind
Type:  Fire
Accuracy:  80
Power;  60
Type: special
Description:  The user attacks with a storm of irradiated wind.  May cause a burn and raise user's stats.
Effect:  Has a 10% chance of raising all of the user's stats and burning the foe.  In sunlight, the attack power gains an additional 50% boost.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 17:19 by Allister »