Author Topic: CiTV (UK) to show Pokemon Movie 17 and its Prequel Short  (Read 3083 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Umby2000

• Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! Its Mature Advice Girl to the rescue... again! Thanks Mark for Raoul. ^^
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Prefers PUSA over 4Kids. Yay.
    • View Profile
So, yeah. According to my Sky TV Guide, on Saturday 4th April 2015 at 9:25am CiTV are showing the Prequel Short (or whatever the official term is for it) Diancie, Princess of the Diamond Domain. (Technically, the title is listed on my television as being Prequel: Diancee Princess of the Diamond Domain... ahem.) Then at 9:35am, CiTV are showing Pokemon Movie 17: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction. (Again, it is listed as being Pokemon the Movie: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction... for anyone searching for it with their fancy Sky+ boxes. ^^;;) Although there is no mention of any repeat broadcasts so far on my Sky TV Guide, I wouldn't be surprised if they showed it in the afternoon later in the Easter Holidays. >.>;; That's what CiTV have sometimes done in the past. -prods- Yay.

---

Edit: CiTV are going to repeat Diancie, Princess of the Diamond Domain at 1:30pm, Monday 6th April 2015 and Pokemon Movie 17: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction at 1:55pm. ^^;; On both the Saturday and Monday showings, the Movie follows the Prequel directly... but for some reason, on Saturday the Prequel is listed as being only 10 minutes long whereas on the Monday it is 25 minutes. O.o;; I guess the programmes are... overlapping? Odd.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 18:10 by Umby2000 »