Pokémon Animé > Movies

Your favourite Pikachu Short?

<< < (12/14) > >>

master1:
Pikachu's Vacation was a good one but I can't give a favorite. I haven't seen them all because the meanie-weanie DVD companies didn't put the shorts for Pokémon 4Ever onwards on the DVDs. ;_;

wobbanut:
The fourth, fifth, sixth, and ninth movies still had shorts, just separate on the DVD.  They should release the other shorts, though, even though we're way past them.  If anything else, I hope the seventh and eighth shorts were dubbed just so we can hear Maddie Blaustein's voice again, God rest her soul.   :(

master1:

--- Quote from: wobbanut on May 13, 2009, 02:49 ---The fourth, fifth, sixth, and ninth movies still had shorts, just separate on the DVD.  They should release the other shorts, though, even though we're way past them.  If anything else, I hope the seventh and eighth shorts were dubbed just so we can hear Maddie Blaustein's voice again, God rest her soul.   :(

--- End quote ---

Only on the region one DVDs. In other words: America got them, we didn't.

Mushroom:

--- Quote from: jimmy ranger on February 10, 2008, 09:28 --- ;D ;D ;D ;D Pikachu and pichu is best :yeswink: :yeswink: :yeswink: :yeswink: :yeswink: :yeswink: :yeswink:
 :yeswink: :yeswink: :yeswink: :yeswink: :yeswink: :yeswink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :o :o :o :o

--- End quote ---

Just a little hint, people will take you more seriously if you use less smileys. Less is more and all that.

There was something else I was going to say... ohh yes, overuse of smileys is against The Rules. I suggest you reacquaint yourself with them.

EagleEye101 : Impactz:
I suppose I have to say Pikachu and Pichu...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version