Pokémon Animé > Movies

Your favourite Pikachu Short?

<< < (2/14) > >>

Blueberry:
Pikachu's Vacation was the only Pokemon Short Film I liked, I still love the little 2-5 seconds random clips they would show...

Eevee_Master:
I kinda like "Pikachu's Ghost Festival" that was shown in the ANA flights  on the Pokemon Jumbo Jets during my visits to my dad and to see PokePark. I love it and it was funny.

Too bad, I didnt brought my VideoCam to record it.

Angelic Lapras King:

--- Quote from: Sumono the Vaporeon trainer on January 14, 2006, 18:26 ---I kinda like "Pikachu's Ghost Festival" that was shown in the ANA flights  on the Pokemon Jumbo Jets during my visits to my dad and to see PokePark. I love it and it was funny.

Too bad, I didnt brought my VideoCam to record it.

--- End quote ---
You do know that sort of thing is ilegal in cinemas and proberly applys in the planes too. ::)

CitizenGeek:
I loved the first one, the music was great and it was really funny!

Eevee_Master:

--- Quote from: Angelic Lapras King on January 14, 2006, 19:26 ---You do know that sort of thing is ilegal in cinemas and proberly applys in the planes too. ::)

--- End quote ---

It was just a joke. I did brought my Camcorder and NEVER done such illegal thing. I was too busy watching and laughing. I always support Anti-Piracy Law.

I always like "Summer Festival" and the "Ghost Festival"--both were shown in the ANA Flight

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version