Pokémon Games > Wireless Activities

Electric Type Gym (Current Leader: what the heck come after six????)

(1/7) > >>

the bread dragon:
Don't be alarmed that I'm using semi-correct grammar here, I want it to look nice.

"Oho, a challenger! I bet you think that you and your fancy Ground-types will crush me? If that's what you think, you're not a proper challenger. Let me show you what these thunderbolts and such can really do!"

RULES!
-Battles will be single, none of that fancy double battling stuff
-Not much of a rule really, but I use 6 pokemon. If you want to try beating me with less, have fun, but I'll use 6.
-Mega Evolutions are allowed
-Sleep, OHKO, Moody, Evasion, Freeze, and Infinite Battle clauses are in affect. (If I missed a common one, please let me know)
-Battles are on Pokemon Showdown, my username is Wigglytufff there.

TIMES!
On weekends, I am available normally anytime from noon to midnight (12:00-00:00) unless something comes up. Monday through Friday, I will usually be able to battle 21:00 to 00:00.(This is on GMT, of course.)

BANLISTS!
All ground type pokemon are banned
Arceus (all), Darkrai, Deoxys (all), Dialga, Giratina (all) Groudon, Ho-oH, Lugia, Kyogre, Kyurem (not black), Mewtwo, Reshiram Rayquaza, Shaymin Sky, Thundurus (is it incarnate? idk, the one with higher speed is banned, other one is fine), Xerneas, Yveltal, Zekrom
Gale Wings (this could give even me trouble tbh lol)
Kangaskhanite
Gengarite
EDIT:Speed Boost Blaziken lol rich just 4-0'd me with that darn thing

COME ONE COME ALL CHALLENGE ME IM REALLY BORED

trainer sprite should be coming soon :)

W/L : 2-3
Certified Trainers:
Sappy
Richard & Blaziken
JSM

Sappy:
Yeah, I'm up for a challenge man!

the bread dragon:
ok, im ready !

Sappy:
Awesome, where can I find you on Showdown?

the bread dragon:
in the lobby

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version