Pokémon Games > Wireless Activities

Water Type Gym (Current Leader: Hahex and Oshawott) 4/1/14 ADDED ITEM CLAUSE

<< < (6/6)

Delicious_Scout:
Quote from: Hahex and Oshawott on April 02, 2014, 15:29:25
Normal rules, like it says on the first post (maybe its not as clear as it could be :P)

I did not see it. Well, not exactly; I noticed the Item Clause. Darn, I don't know why I bother leveling my Pokémon up to lvl 100 if we cannot go to the max. :(

I am ending the training of 5 Pokémon that are going to be lvl 100 soon, and I want to end that up before battling you, so I can think what kind of strategy I should use against a cheater great player like you.

EDIT: I am looking for battles. Would you mine if it was bewteen you and me?

Hahex and Oshawott:

--- Quote from: Delicious_Scout on April 30, 2014, 15:20 ---EDIT: I am looking for battles. Would you mine if it was bewteen you and me?

--- End quote ---
I'm going to be a little busy for the next few weeks but I guess I can spare a few minutes for a battle. When are you free?

Delicious_Scout:

--- Quote from: Hahex and Oshawott on May 04, 2014, 01:10 ---I'm going to be a little busy for the next few weeks but I guess I can spare a few minutes for a battle. When are you free?

--- End quote ---

Oh, I prefer you to be ready whenever you want rather than forcing you to battle, if I have to be honest.

Otherwise, I am usually in home form 3PM to 12AM, GMT+1.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version