General Category > PKMN.NET

Name Rater Too Backed Up

<< < (14/14)

Lord Raven:

--- Quote from: DraconicWings on April 22, 2018, 14:58 ---You sound kind of naïve if you actually think that he meant the guy's mom was a furry. There's a blatant innuendo there.

--- End quote ---
Hi,

I believe I asked you to PM me if there are issues. I also believe you ignored the entirety of my post if that is what you got out of it.

Please explain yourself, via PM. I am doing this for your good, not mine, because doing this in public will be very unproductive because people will openly participate and it won't be pretty really for either of us. I (and many, MANY others) genuinely have zero idea what that is innuendo for; I'm 99.999% sure he's literally calling his mother either a furry or ridiculously hairy. It's low hanging fruit, but there's absolutely nothing sexual about it. Anything sexual you take out of this one is pretty much on you; it's very unambiguous to everyone here.

And again, if you want to talk more about this, PM me or message me on Discord. That would be the easiest way to establish a dialogue. Calling me naive doesn't explain it to me in the slightest. Obviously, it's not obvious to others, so you have to *really* detail it.

If you throw an accusatory tone at me again instead of PMing me (or actually explaining yourself), I will warn you for spamming. As it stands, calling me naive is regressive towards your cause, because it shows me that your intention is to grandstand and not make a substantial point.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version