General Category > PKMN.NET

Random .mid Files?

(1/1)

SaRo|Rapidash:
I thought I posted this a while ago but must've typed it and forgotten to post, but whenever I go on a non-Forum page of this site I get a random .mid file downloaded to my computer. The last three I got from visiting Content, then the home page, then Content again to get examples were "133.mid", "101.mid" & "28.mid" if that means anything to admins? I'm using chrome w/ the only extensions being Adblock (disabled for this domain tho), Bing2Google (for Cortana, so doubt this does anything) and Grammarly, so if there's a known bug w/ those I can fix that, just curious as to what's causing it tbh, and I hate that I have to delete a bunch of files whenever I visit the site.

Edit: Decided to try listening to the files and they're bits of the pokemon sound track I think? 101 sounds like one of the forests. Or maybe phone ringtones idk.

Petzbreeder:

--- Quote from: SapphireRobin|Omeganium on May 17, 2017, 16:50 ---Edit: Decided to try listening to the files and they're bits of the pokemon sound track I think?

--- End quote ---

I'm intrigued. Could you maybe upload the files to somewhere and share them?

Joeno:
Can you go to your Site Options and let me know whether you have "Play Jukebox" turned on? It's one of those holdover features from the site that might not be working in your browser (anymore).

SaRo|Rapidash:

--- Quote from: Joeno on May 17, 2017, 19:22 ---Can you go to your Site Options and let me know whether you have "Play Jukebox" turned on? It's one of those holdover features from the site that might not be working in your browser (anymore).

--- End quote ---

That solved the issue, thank you!!

--- Quote from: Petzbreeder on May 17, 2017, 17:35 ---I'm intrigued. Could you maybe upload the files to somewhere and share them?

--- End quote ---

I mean, I'm happy to, but sounds like it's accessible by just turning the jukebox on so probably not much point!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version