Author Topic: Do I really have to go through the trouble just to make a new email for user?  (Read 4006 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ThePokemonBreeder

So I want to make a backup account. But I already used all of my 2 email accounts to make a account I honestly really dislike. I either want to know if there is a different way because for example, if I ever make that account with a fake email, I may forget it and lose it since I wouldn't have typed my real email. I really don't wanna go through the trouble again. Is there a way to change my other accounts username or delete it to use the email for my new one I am making?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 00:01 by ThePokemonBreeder »

Offline Del

• yo
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile

You can delete an account here, which I would imagine frees up the email for you to reuse.

Don't really understand why you would want a backup account though, there's not really much value in having more than 1 account here I don't think.
My mom bought me this new laptop and it gets really hot when the chat is being spammed. Now my leg is starting to hurt because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don't want me to get burned, then don't spam the chat.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
I already used all of my 2 email accounts to make a account I honestly really dislike.

What didn't you like about your accounts? Was it the username? You can change your username via the account settings in your profile.

Offline Joeno

• WebMaster
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Name Rater Hater
  • "It's only love, what is everyone so scared of?"
    • View Profile
    • PKMN.NET
Yeah, unless you have a very specific reason, you should only have a single account. The only reason I can think of for having a "backup" account is to avoid bans and similar punishments, and obviously we don't want you to do that. I would suggest you stick with your single account.
Peter <3<3<3<3

Pong And Beyond - Playing through 1001 video games before we die...

P-O-K-accent-E Balls!

ThePokemonBreeder

Oh, alright. Now that I think about it, I honestly don't need another account, because what else would I do with it? I guess originally it was gonna be if that if something ever happens to my account, I can just go on that backup thing. I am going to delete that second account.

Small edit thing: Alright, I deleted the account and just changed my username to the one I kinda wanted.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 18:28 by シルベオン »