Misc > Random Randomness

Nostalgia Thread

<< < (80/80)

princezuko:

--- Quote from: Captain Jigglypuff on March 26, 2023, 14:52 ---I’ve been a member here for 13 years and I was an adult when I signed up. I mainly was interested in the Caption Contest.

--- End quote ---

My main interest in this site (and I'm not exactly proud of it) is mainly their episode guides and the name rater because I never really singed up till now and i was always checking this site for name ideas whenever I caught a Pokémon and lacked creativity.  :laugh:

(also my local library has finally accepted my request which only took 4 years and added the xy and xyz seasons to their library and Im planning to check it out)

Milsap:
Dropping in for the first time in forever. Will be 20 years registered this October which is mad to think.

33 in that same month, in that time finished school, went to uni, graduated, went to another uni, got a teaching degree, now I'm a 'pro' YouTuber and heavily involved in sim racing esports.

Where's the time gone?

sans the skeleton:
dropping in to also say its the anniversary of platinum's release today. i remember being so excited when it came out!
i really need to get back into playing platinum again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version