Author Topic: The Greatest PKMN.NET Birthday Ever Celebrated...  (Read 1248 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
The Greatest PKMN.NET Birthday Ever Celebrated...
« on: August 07, 2014, 23:00 »
It is a clear evening in early August, and a young man sits at a computer, alone.  It has been a gruelling night of work – mental, too – far removed than the physical labour he is used to.  The Spanish Sun beating down on his back whilst flies make his back a comfortable home is something he can handle, but trying to match up to Richard’s talent is enough to drive him into hysterics.  He breaks up the jargon with the occasional unseemly comment.

He glances up to his wall and cringes. ‘August 7th’ shouts to him from the calendar.  He cringes harder at the 23:59 blinking at him from the alarm clock on the side of his table.  August 8th looms over him like a Gengar out of hiding.

And then comes the inevitable shock to his system. 00:00.

Happy Birthday, Scout.

thanks gl <3

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Re: The Greatest PKMN.NET Birthday Ever Celebrated...
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 23:03 »
Hope you have a great day Martí =D
enjoy being 20 too, it could be a blast!

Offline q.c.™

• Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another.
  • Sentret Fan
  • Hi, I'm Marcus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 23:05 »
Who is this Delicious_Scout loser?

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 23:28 »
Happy Birthday Scout! Have a good great day :)

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 23:41 »
Have a good one Scout.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Wolstenholme

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2014, 00:30 »
Happy Birthday, loser :-)

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2014, 01:39 »
damn two birthdays right in a row o.o happy birthday !!! C:

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2014, 15:19 »
Happy birthday, hope it was good :)

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2014, 18:35 »
Happy birthday!

I know you don't really care for people celebrating your birthday, but I would have felt so bad if I didn't at least wish you a happy birthday. Also sorry I don't have anything for you, I couldn't think of anything...

Really hope you have a good day!
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2014, 23:31 »
A good day? I hope you had a good day, because that would make me happier.

Woke up at 6:00 (as usual)... because my brother wanted me to show me something freaking amazing on his cousin's 3DS. I rejected his offer and went down stairs to have breakfast. Got "happy birthday" from my father, yet not from my brother nor his/mine cousin. Drank my milk with the CORNFLAKES. At 7:00 I was already there, said "hello" to the workers and proceeded to set some things up.  While arranging the squashes on their boxes, a swarm of ten mosquitoes almost constantly attacked me, followed by some ants that thought that my flesh was delicious.

After that, it was time for strawberries. The heavy rain from last week made most of them putrefy. They were collecting the baskets at snail speed... and some of these strawberries did not pass my quality test. Say, two baskets out of ten. After the first two were collected, I was forced to use some herbicide in order to purge the new soil for our new strawberry plants. The backpack used for this task was not properly sealed, so some poison might soak me if I were not careful enough. For my fortune, I did not spill anything out. After completing the job, it was time to fill the boxes and delivery baskets with strawberries: 2/4 (moslty 4) kg per box, 5 kg per basket. Of course, due to some small holes that can make a big difference (might contain worms or slugs) and what I mentioned before about how many baskets I threw away, it was not an easy task. Some loading and downloading after, we got to another place just to download more. Got some potassium nitrate, Steward®, Ridomil®, peaches, and a melon. I was feeling a lumb in my throat, and not very... happy. A Sun Stroke, perhaps?

By the afternoon, my mother did say "happy birthday" to me. We got to prepare even more strawberries and use the tractor to work the field... again. The storm was the main cause for the extra work. The Sun was not being gentle and the humidity was more like stupidity. My sweat was covering my eyes, thus rendering them almost useless. My skin was too warm and wet to let some flies stay on. It was time to spray the tomato plants with insecticides, fungicides, and some powering liquid. More than two kilometres of hose were dragged and pushed. In an unfortunate event, I got sprayed all over my right side by my father. I felt lonely and sick during all the day.

But... it's worth it if you can all be happy.
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2014, 23:32 »
thank you, scout.

that was beautiful ;~;

thanks gl <3