General Category > General Pokémon Discussion

Have you actually caught them all?

(1/2) > >>

Sappy:
I'm trying to complete the national dex in BW2 at the moment. In a way where I store one of every pokemon, including evolutions (mid-stages etc). I've done Kanto, Johto and almost done with Hoenn.

So I was wondering if other trainers actually try to do this? Or just play competitively? Or just catch the Pokemon you like? Or both?

lugia95:
I really just play casually. Complete the main story with around six pokemon caught, then try to catch more afterwards while dabbling in the extra content.

Goshdarned Sillyface:
it was really hard but with a lot of time i actually have caught them all in BW. i just basically filled in all the gaps between my favorite to favorites, since i actually caught and trained all my favorite pokemon to level 100 or close :>

good luck though, you're a bit over halfway there!

quack98:
I've never had the patience :( I only really play the games for battling, so I don't really care about catching all of them. Still awesome to see people having the patience to do it tho, especially with event 'mon being so hard to come by.

MonsterMon64:
Catching them ALL has never really been my goal, but I do tend to avoid looking up Pokedex info on a 'mon until I've already caught it in-game. I like discovering new pokemon, and the 'dex helps add to the fun of catching more.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version