Misc > Forum Games

Random stuff

(1/3) > >>

glash101:
Want to just say something random all of a sudden but need to post something else because of what the thread is saying? Here is your thread.Here just lay it all out.Just don't swear too much.I hate looking at those words.I'm a nice guy.

Axgklrllgkklk1;2koikkkreokfklslllllcereal+Pie= PARTY TIME?!??!

XephHunter:
I HATE SHINYBLAZIKEN2000 'CAUSE HE'S THE EVIL SHINY[insert pokemon here]2000 AND HE HATES INFERNAPE.
AHSUKHJGFKAUGHFSJHGFKJAHGSFKJHGSAKF<JGKFGSKJHFGKJHGSFJFHGJFGJFHGFJHGHVFMVF=HBAJFYVSFHABS

Hitmonchu:
You are a commercial man because you took everything in your profile from ShinyBlaziken. And please stop talking about killing him cause he's my friend.
Oh, and Cressila looks like a dog.

quack98:

--- Quote from: BronySpriter on July 18, 2013, 21:42 ---You are a commercial man because you took everything in your profile from ShinyBlaziken. And please stop talking about killing him cause he's my friend.
Oh, and Cressila looks like a dog.

--- End quote ---

He even took his gender *gasp*  ;D

(I always look for sarcasm in everything, get used to it  :sleep: ;D )

SirBlaziken:
 :dry: I have a feeling that a certain troller hates me, just because the creator of an rp and I said it was full when he tried to join....

If you want to copy me, I don't care, it just proves that I, as well as my circle of friends, are awesome. :ph34r:

Also, acorns are like geodudes, fun to throw.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version