Author Topic: A good Yu-Gi-Oh roleplay [Disc]  (Read 1642 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline K.I.O.S

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
A good Yu-Gi-Oh roleplay [Disc]
« on: August 22, 2013, 18:15 »
It's been a while since we've seen a decent Yu-gi-oh roleplay on here, I think the last time there was one Yu-Gi-Oh! Gx was showing on our tv's, so after recently rediscovering my love for the game I wondered if anyone else fancied doing a role play about it?

The big question is what to do it about, we've had the usual there's a dorm of baddies or seven dark duelists so prehaps something different? Maybe relive the old duel academy days or do something entirely different? Any suggestions would be awesome, maybe a couple of us could come together to make something?
Follow our Wayward Journey here!

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Re: A good Yu-Gi-Oh roleplay [Disc]
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 21:17 »
Sounds like an interesting idea. I'd give it a shot, if I didn't know next to nothing about Yu-Gi-Oh
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Laprabi

• hehehehehehehe
  • 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 19:13 »
It would be interesting, but the duels would be difficult to implement, I tried to play a game of chess in an RP a few years ago and that took a while, but you'd have to be specific on the cards your decks contained, can't go pulling a random really rare/powerful card out of the bag somewhere, maybe everyone could PM their deck to you before the RP started? So it's only the owner of the RP that knows what everyone has, or something along those lines.
hahahahahahaha

Offline K.I.O.S

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 23:42 »
That's a really good idea and if I do start this up I'll definitely use that, any thoughts of the duels themselves though? Like how would they be done? People can't go pulling out something like a mystical space typhoon randomly when that's the card they need, it's OK once but consecutively would be rather annoying.

Offline Moon Chaser

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2013, 01:46 »
I would be interested. As for the duels themselves you could use an online list shuffler before to determine card order.

Offline K.I.O.S

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 09:56 »
With the online list shuffler would it be an idea if I was the one to use it? The send a list to that person/persons through pm so only they and I would know the order of their deck during a duel? The only thing would be if I'm involved a duel myself then I suppose I could get someone else in the roleplay to do it perhaps?

What do you guys think about it being based in duel academy?